IGNORED

can't post messages

If you try to post a message and the site "freezes up", it's still working on posting your message, but just taking a while. The best thing to do is to wait it out, rather than opening up a new window and posting again. If it does ultimately time out, then yes, by all means try posting again. I am monitoring the database server and identifying queries that are taking a long time and taking steps to speed those queries up.

Thanks,

..Al

This is the problem I'm having also, Al. Sometimes when I try to post a reply it just 'locks up' -- and I've let it go 5-10 minutes before.

It SEEMS to happen more often when I try to use the Quote button.

Also, the Like function isn't totally fixed yet. I can see the number of likes I have but clicking on the Likes tab in my profile takes me to a blank page.

This is the problem I'm having also, Al. Sometimes when I try to post a reply it just 'locks up' -- and I've let it go 5-10 minutes before.

It SEEMS to happen more often when I try to use the Quote button.

If this happens again, can you please save a link to the thread you were responding to, the text of the message you were trying to post, and what time this occurred? That will help me investigate the problem (look for errors in logs, etc.) and allow me to attempt reproducing it on my own.

I'll take a look at the "Likes" issue--can you try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps?

Thanks,

..Al