IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2012 Round 5 Ms Pac Man

Dscf5848.jpg

Wow, all the scores posted are really impressive. I forgot how tough this game is. This score must be a bit of a fluke for me, because the next highest score I've been able to get was around 37,000, and most are in the mid-20ks. I've been playing this quite a bit the last week or so, and I haven't seen much improvement at all.

Wow, all the scores posted are really impressive. I forgot how tough this game is. This score must be a bit of a fluke for me, because the next highest score I've been able to get was around 37,000, and most are in the mid-20ks. I've been playing this quite a bit the last week or so, and I haven't seen much improvement at all.

I think most high scores must be a fluke for casual players. Normally my scores don't come even close to my high score and sometimes I don't even get it past the first intermission.

Lately I play Lady Bug a lot on MAME. My highest score is somewhere in the 90000's. Most scores are somewhere in the 30000's, while a good game is in the 50-60ks.

• 2 weeks later...

post-27767-0-47374300-1338293087_thumb.jpg

I did get a score over 20,000 earlier in the month but I didn't take a photo and I can't remember the score.

I might get another chance to play before the deadline but I will post this score for now.