IGNORED

Latest finds at store in Milton, Ontario

Went to Toyratt Video Games in Milton, ON.

Quite a store of old games.

Coleco collection a little low at the moment.. apparently high demand.

Anyhow this is what i found... paid $150 Canadian total didn't price it out in the US but I'm sure I wouldn't have found much less when I add shipping to Canada.

post-31092-0-45658100-1335920687_thumb.jpg

LOL..

Yup.. Canadian money worth slightly more right now... time to go shopping at Comerica Park for a Prince Fielder jersey!

What I meant was I didn't go to Ebay or any online stores to do any comparison shopping before purchasing.. from my search right now... that was quite reasonable compared to eBay, 4jays.net and atari2600.com

LOL..

Yup.. Canadian money worth slightly more right now... time to go shopping at Comerica Park for a Prince Fielder jersey!

What I meant was I didn't go to Ebay or any online stores to do any comparison shopping before purchasing.. from my search right now... that was quite reasonable compared to eBay, 4jays.net and atari2600.com

I thought you were wondering how much $150 Canadian was worth in US dollars...my bad :?

Well, as you already know if you've done some comparison, Montezuma's revenge is the big score there. Looks like it's in great condition and I think it alone used to bring upwards of $100 complete. I love M.R. and Star Trek but Dam Busters is almost impossible to figure out without some instructions.

• 4 weeks later...