IGNORED

Complete with Fruit roll-up

riffraff

Yes, at first I thought someone had just put the roll-up in the box after the fact, but then I saw the "Free sample with this videogame" on the roll-up packaging.

I also didn't know this game was Puyo Puyo. A very good game then included with the tasty treat!

Yeah, makes me want to search for a sealed one that perhaps has a sticker denoting it. That would be a cool find.

My Captain America says the pin is included. Here is a pic of it (if you look close at by the arrow there is a sticker on the box):

captain01.jpg

So do some Raidens (say free controller on the box), though I don't have one that says it... the last one I saw on eBay was ratty looking so I passed. They had different box art too. Here is an example of one where they picked the sticker off (still some residue left). The controllers were shrink bundled to the top of the box at EB Games.

$(KGrHqZHJBYE9uMIY7JsBPkLpFznTw~~60_58.JPG

Forgive the possibly stupid question, having not played this game -- why would they include a fruit roll up with it? :P

One possible scenario....

Marketing guy 1 "we need to sell more fruit roll ups"

Marketing guy 2 "what do kids do these days"

Marketing guy 1 "My son plays video games all day"

Marketing guy 2 "call SEGA NOW!"

Marketing guy's boss "Whats a video game? whatever, just don't blow this or your fired!!"

Yeah, makes me want to search for a sealed one that perhaps has a sticker denoting it. That would be a cool find.

My Captain America says the pin is included. Here is a pic of it (if you look close at by the arrow there is a sticker on the box):

captain01.jpg

So do some Raidens (say free controller on the box), though I don't have one that says it... the last one I saw on eBay was ratty looking so I passed. They had different box art too. Here is an example of one where they picked the sticker off (still some residue left). The controllers were shrink bundled to the top of the box at EB Games.

$(KGrHqZHJBYE9uMIY7JsBPkLpFznTw~~60_58.JPG

I remember you mentioning the controller pack in Raiden at the MGC a few years back. I was unaware that it had different box art though...now I want one ;)