IGNORED

Same Game & Robots is still available

Rev

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/entries/intellivision-homebrew-games/same-game-robots-from-intelligentvision-is-still-available

:) I just ordered another SG&R and STB.

Just received DKA last week and I look forward to D2K. Hopefully SPSP will come soon too....

Also got ILL.

What a great year for Intellivision. And funny little abreviations.

Someone needs to sell me on Spina the Bee (other than collecting it for the sake of collecting it). The music kinda sounds bee-ey, but not really a melody going on there. SG&R on the other hand has really cool music (I especially like "puzzle glory"...very zelda-esque).

Is Spina the Bee fun to play?

Someone needs to sell me on Spina the Bee (other than collecting it for the sake of collecting it). The music kinda sounds bee-ey, but not really a melody going on there. SG&R on the other hand has really cool music (I especially like "puzzle glory"...very zelda-esque).

Is Spina the Bee fun to play?

I don't think it is... kinda boring, but I want to contribute and purchase all of the newer releases in hopes the games will continue to be produced

Which makes me wonder, how well are the games selling if there are still copies of SG&R available ? Pretty simple, if the games don't sell, no need to make them :(

Or somehow find a way to price them a little lower to where more could afford to buy. I am saving my green for D2K and that is the only $50 or higher game I will buy for awhile. Both SG&R and Spina look good, though I don't know if its $50 worth of fun. I can basically justify that I will get $50 worth of fun out of D2K.

Not to make any of the devs mad, but just stating my economic situation.

I ordered my copy of SG&R and STB 2 weeks ago. Since then I haven't received anything nor did I get a tracking number or a shipment confirmation.

I think he was out of town, dont quote me on that. Just send a friendly email reminder is all. Intelligentvision has always been very trustworthy IMO. I havent had any problems myself when ordering games. Just sayin'

Spina the Bee was originally for younger kids, it is not very challenging. I dont mind, And my kids have played it several times with me. Its a great way to introduce your kids to Intellivision! Plus i will support all new releases in hopes it leads to more. :P

I ordered my copy of SG&R and STB 2 weeks ago. Since then I haven't received anything nor did I get a tracking number or a shipment confirmation.

I wouldn't worry, I've never had issues with getting the releases either and they have to get Oz to get to me.

I'm just spewing that I haven't been able to fire up the console to try out either Spina or SG&R (or the Atarisoft Pacman and Dreadnaught I got off ebay) :(

hopefully this weekend.....

It would apear that the games are at the customs. that could take al little longer.

Die Spiele hängen bestimmt beim Zoll fest.