IGNORED

Spiker S.P.V. - Here we go again!

Rev

Any guesses on the final selling price? The Ebay link is in here. http://www.intellivi...n/spikerauction Of course I have to plug my site! :P :P :P

The last few nice boxed spikers sold for 1200 to 1500? Cmart do you remember, I dont feel like searching.. :)

How long can this game keep commanding a high price? Who else here needs one? And im sure there a alot of other people that dont come here that may bid on it as well.

Im guessing around 1,300. But the seller having "0" feedback may throw a wrench in it!

Edited by revolutionika

Any guesses on the final selling price? The Ebay link is in here. http://www.intellivi...n/spikerauction Of course I have to plug my site! :P :P :P

The last few nice boxed spikers sold for 1200 to 1500? Cmart do you remember, I dont feel like searching.. :)

How long can this game keep commanding a high price? Who else here needs one? And im sure there a alot of other people that dont come here that may bid on it as well.

Im guessing around 1,300. But the seller having "0" feedback may throw a wrench in it!

Zero feedback and only one pic probably limits the upside. Might still break $1000, although with the recent 8-10 auctions the last two years many collectors have already bought this. The last few that were in good to great shape have been between $1100-1800. It should be interesting as Spiker auctions always are. :)

Edit: I spoke to the seller and she's going to post more pics.

Edited by cmart604

It appears she added extra pics as per my advice. It also appears that a few guys who already own this are bidding on it! Lol! :)

I may or may not be bidding on it.... :ponder:

I am already outbid, I wont be bidding on it anymore I dont want to drive it up for someone. Even being a Zero seller, I think it will fetch a high price...She may be a new seller, but you have to start somewhere, right? May as well start big! :P

So ... Who is as surprised at the final as me ???

Not me. :) If this had been an experienced seller with lots of feedback it would have gone north of $1000. I'd say the buyer got a pretty good deal as it all appeared to be in pretty good shape.

Wow, i guess an experianced seller makes all the difference. Now, we shall have to wait until another one comes up by a experienced seller and see what it sells for....maybe the high priced Spiker is behind us?

Oh, and cmart, i see you got outbid by only a little over a dollar.... :-o :grin:

Wow, i guess an experianced seller makes all the difference. Now, we shall have to wait until another one comes up by a experienced seller and see what it sells for....maybe the high priced Spiker is behind us?

Oh, and cmart, i see you got outbid by only a little over a dollar.... :-o :grin:

Yah, I considered topping it up but I just didn't care enough. I've got some other things to spend my cash on right now. ;)

Yah, I considered topping it up but I just didn't care enough. I've got some other things to spend my cash on right now. ;)

Like what? What does that wink mean? Are you keeping secrets from me? We hardly talk anymore..... :_(

Edited by revolutionika