IGNORED

700+ And Counting

Hi All,

So I recently got a new bookcase that seemed to fit the collection a little better. For the most part I'm trying to collect a copy of the most reasonable 2600 games. I've completed the Activision collection with a considerable amounts of the variants as well, that's my biggest achievement as I love the look and play of those games. With the Atari picutre and silver labels I am trying to get as many date stamps and picture movements as possible. Luckily right next to where I work they sell a lot of Atari games for 50 cents per. If anyone else is in this quest let me know, I definitely have a few doubles I can get to ya. Once I counted it looks like 774 carts are in the pic but there's always room for one more.

Oh and sitting up top are a Gemini and a 7800. Not seen are a Jr. and a Vader.

Thanks,

Jason

post-30016-0-91961500-1336602640_thumb.jpg

The T-Handles are Smurf! Vulture Attack and Spider Maze (Both the K-Tel versions). Those are probably among my favs. I did pick up a set of the Mystique games CIB those would be the other favs. I don't have any doubles of pirate carts and very few to speak of any way. That fact I don't have any V-cases is a shame :)

• 2 months later...