IGNORED

MATTEL AQUARIUS BUNDLE on ebay

Hi i was having a quick look on ebay and found this MATTEL AQUARUIS BUNDLE (item number 110878210613) with games and books and AQUARIUS USER magazines 1 to 6,bidding is only 99p at the moment,is it worth putting in a bid as ive heard the aquarius magazines are a bit harder to find,thanks

I think a boxed Burgertime sometimes sells in the 70 to 100 range?
The last few that I've seen have sold within that range, yes. According to the Rarity Guide that we prepared for the Aquaricart, on a scale of one to ten (with ten being the most rare), AD&D Treasure of Tarmin would rate a seven, BurgerTime an eight, and Extended BASIC a nine. The only rarer titles would be the two "edutainment" cartridges, Zero In and Space Speller, both of which are tens. But Extended BASIC is still about as rare as hens' teeth, especially CIB, and here we have it along with BurgerTime and Tarmin and a bunch of rare literature, all in one lot.

Ive contacted him to see if he will send to anywhere outside the uk and hesaid he will post overseas as long as you arrange your own courier

Oh thanks! Maybe I will give it a try then!

Too late already! Sold for 120 GBP. I think the buyer has a made a good deal!

Are scans of those magazines in the auction on the Net anywhere?

I haven't searched very extensively, beyond the file archives at the Mattel Aquarius group, but they only seem to have a scan of Issue #1. I almost wish I had gone for this myself, as I'd love to see the other issues.

Hopefully the buyer is one of the Aquarius community and willing to share these on the net with us?