IGNORED

A-SHOOT

BioForceApe

Source: Tinkernut's Tinkernut World

Edited with: Virtual Batari

A-SHOOT

Atari's factory has a infestation of spiders and cant get rid of the spiders. It is up to you to destroy the spiders before they take over the factory!

Version Archive (in Attached Files)

asver2.bin

Edited by BioForceApe

Pics and source are also a really good idea. Pics draw more people in to try your work. Source means peeps with less experience can learn and those with more can point out improvements.

It's a good start. I like games where I can press one button and win :) Now maybe you can try adding enemy patterns. Also, remember that you have to refresh the player colors every drawscreen.

Or, are you just demonstrating that you figured out how to compile the example from the Tinkernut website?

Edited by theloon

Will do, I am a beginner so enemy patterns might take me a while to insert in.

When I get a chance, I'm going to add some more example programs to the bB page. The first one I'm working on will be similar to the one above where an enemy will do more than just come straight down.

Version 2 of A-Shoot has been released!

Will do, I am a beginner so enemy patterns might take me a while to insert in.

When I get a chance, I'm going to add some more example programs to the bB page. The first one I'm working on will be similar to the one above where an enemy will do more than just come straight down.

Please let the enemy pattern program be compatible with the Tinkernut World code!