IGNORED

Searching the web for something, but coming up empty...

RedRaider

I have spent hours the past few days going deep through various Google searches regarding Colecovision console mods and not finding much. There is the mini-Coleco and the Ben Heck hand held, a Colecovision turned into a Mini-ITX case, ugly on/off switch mod, one LED power mod, but I'm looking for some real case mods.

I would greatly appreciate any links to threads or pics of actual case mods. By case mod I do not mean painted consoles or controllers.

The industrial design of the Colecovision is still my favorite to this day. I have some ideas, but am curious what others have done, if any have been done at all.

Many thanks in advance for everyone's consideration.

Thanks, I didn't find that one. I did read about the mini on another forum DoubleDown was posting on though.

I'm looking for any other case mods or custom cases that have been done. Ben Heck did a portable Colecovision, but I'm not interested in shrinking the size of the console.

Has nobody else physically modded a Colecovision case before?

Has nobody else physically modded a Colecovision case before?

Not that I have seen other than hacking the controller pocket area off and making it look like ST

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Good, then this community is hopefully in for a nice surprise. :)