IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 5 Round 8.5 Pole Position 6 laps MGP

zylon

Well played! This short round is over with a new record getting forged by JacobZu7zu7. :thumbsup:

Final scores:

82,450 JacobZu7zu7 +11

82,300 zylon +10

81,650 sdamon +9

78,650 peedenmark7 +8

78,000 roadrunner +7

68,400 atariron82 +6

65,450 jblenkle +5

19,550 MIKE5200 +4

Man, even if we had another week i still don't think i wouldn't break 80k

I had a game where i got pole and was doing good but got stuck behind a 5 car pack. :mad:

I can relate, I had a perfect game going... I saw one of those 5 car packs closing in, right on the sharpest turn...!

SMASH! It was my 5th lap too... :P I finished with the score 81,800... you could imagine if I didn't crash. :o

Good news is my score survived for a new record :-D

Man, that sharpest turn. The one with the sign on the right hand side?

I hate that turn.

There always seems to be at least one car on this part of the track that gets right in my way. :mad:

I had a game where i got pole and was doing good but got stuck behind a 5 car pack. :mad:

I can relate, I had a perfect game going... I saw one of those 5 car packs closing in, right on the sharpest turn...!

SMASH! It was my 5th lap too... :P I finished with the score 81,800... you could imagine if I didn't crash. :o

Man, that sharpest turn. The one with the sign on the right hand side?

I hate that turn.

There always seems to be at least one car on this part of the track that gets right in my way. :mad:

LOL, yes... it seems like the better you race, the more odds that car will be waiting for you on that sharp a$$ turn!

I had to go in the left grass completely (off the road)... or I would let go of the gas pedal..., and swerve around the car.

Congrats to the winner !

This was a fun round.. I dramatically picked up my PP game, but could not survive 6 laps.. Had I been able to finish the race, I may have been in the hunt :)

The best I could muster was 5.75 completed laps, then on the last turn I'd hit another car AARGH ! Cant wait until we play this one again !

Congrats to the winner !

This was a fun round.. I dramatically picked up my PP game, but could not survive 6 laps.. Had I been able to finish the race, I may have been in the hunt :)

The best I could muster was 5.75 completed laps, then on the last turn I'd hit another car AARGH ! Cant wait until we play this one again !

Thanks peedenmark, it was fun... and close scores by the end. I also would like to play PP again....

maybe a new course difficulty, since we played MGP up? How bout another 1 week only

Pole Position challenge in the future, with a new track?

Crossbow is half-way done at 7800 HSC... it plays through June 10th. Since it was suggested by you,

I thought I'd remind you here...

We'll do something with PP again at some point. Looks like I was right in guessing the 6lap format would help more players to stay in the game. Perhaps a Labor Day event or something.