IGNORED

Intellivision database

Just seen a post by RR that made me take a look around for an Intellivision serial number database.. I did not locate one.. did I miss it? :ponder:

Would be neat to see what was still around

Actually the INTV might be the only system on AA that doesn't have a database thread. I nominate you (or Rev :-D ) to set it up.

Just seen a post by RR that made me take a look around for an Intellivision serial number database.. I did not locate one.. did I miss it? :ponder:

Would be neat to see what was still around

Actually the INTV might be the only system on AA that doesn't have a database thread. I nominate you (or Rev :-D ) to set it up.

I'd love to !!

But I don't have my own web site .. hint hint :P

How would we go about listing the stuff? A separate list for Intellivision 1, INTV 2, Tandyvision, Sears Super Video Arcade, Bandai, Sylvania/GTE, INTV System 3, INTV Super Pro System, Digimed One, Digiplay 2? Or just a free for all?

What about the rest of the hardware? ECS (NA and Euro), Intellivoice, Atari System Changer, Music Synth?

If Rev or RR want to host it that's cool. :thumbsup:

I wasn't envisioning something very complicated, the Aquarius database sets a great example

Something like this maybe (Inty 1, XXserialXX, boxed/loose, name, location) and (ECS, XXserialXX, boxed/loose, name, location)

Just something lean but functional, Revs site or the Intv.us would be the place for it, it needs to be part of the Inty traffic to get the hits and participation :-D

This set-up isn't bad:

http://www.atariage....umber-database/

I never seen this...hurry...must type in serial numbers... :-D

Yah, I was thinking topdog's site might be an option. Someone ask him really nicely. :)

Do I really want to enter 75+ serial numbers though.....lol!

Just like IntyMike I and many others I didn't know about that list, if we can get Rev or David H to host it should get the most hits, another may be Steve with the IntvFunhouse ??

I would def help punch in numbers if it would help get it started !

This set-up isn't bad:

Yah, I was thinking topdog's site might be an option. Someone ask him really nicely. :)

Just like IntyMike I and many others I didn't know about that list, if we can get Rev or David H to host it should get the most hits, another may be Steve with the IntvFunhouse ??

From what I understand Steve is done with doing anything with the Intvfunhouse sadly. :(

As a variation nut, his site is so money.

I'm not sure if David would be interested, we could ask.

This set-up isn't bad:

From what I understand Steve is done with doing anything with the Intvfunhouse sadly. :(

As a variation nut, his site is so money.

I'm not sure if David would be interested, we could ask.

I just sent Rev a PM, I'll start there ;-)

That sucks about Steve..didn't know he was at that level :(

Hi, I will do my best to set up a database page. I need to find the correct program or whatever it will take and a way for people to easily submit info. Give me a little bit to get it up and running....any help would be great.

• Like 2