IGNORED

Unopened Checkers...Full Color Manual?

Does anyone (Cmart) know if you can tell if an unopened Checkers game has the Full Color Manual or not? I suppose I should just open it, but I have other checkers copies to play (and who really plays checkers for Intellivision). I just want to know if I can check it off my list. Of the 10 full color manuals that originally came out for early Intellivision games, I believe I now have 8 (9 if my Checkers is full color).

The front of the Checkers box says,

"Enclosed cartridge to use with INTELLIVISION Master

Component (available now) alone, or with Master Component

and Keyboard Component (coming soon) in Combination.

FOR COLOR T.V. VIEWING ONLY

Also, it's the USA version No. 1120

I can include pics later if needed...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/195766-intellivision-colour-manuals/page__hl__%2Bintellivision+%2Bfull+%2Bmanual

wow, I got a decent deal on mine ($12)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510754697401?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251075469740&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also, this is crazy (especially as beat up as the box was):

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510754653141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251075465314&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

BTW, Cmart...I'm considering your trade offer for my Checkers. Maybe I'll put together a wish list and you can see what you have to offer in trade. I wish I had more stuff you needed :-)

I'll have more time tomorrow (Sun)

Yah, both of those results were nuts! I think I bid like $30-35 on the Checkers. I know who the bidders were. Good for Fushek though, nice prices for him! That Math Fun might be one of the biggest overpays I've seen in a while. I bought a few of them at $15-20 each I think. Wow. Let me know what you're interested in and we'll see what we can do.