IGNORED

Hidden Intellivision Triton catalogs

Rev

Which one is the rarest? I need to get mine out, I cant remember which ones I have....but im pretty sure I have all these, otherwise I wouldnt of advertised it!

Anyway, I would not bid 80 bucks on this lot, too high just to get the catalogs for me.

Which one is the rarest? I need to get mine out, I cant remember which ones I have....but im pretty sure I have all these, otherwise I wouldnt of advertised it!

Anyway, I would not bid 80 bucks on this lot, too high just to get the catalogs for me.

The rarest is the Spring 85. It looks like the blue Fall catalog but with "Spring 85 catalog" in yellow writing. Too lazy to post a pic right now. Sounds like an upcoming thread topic. ;)

Exactly, $80 isnt worth it, although if I needed them I likely would buy this.

The rarest is the Spring 85. It looks like the blue Fall catalog but with "Spring 85 catalog" in yellow writing. Too lazy to post a pic right now. Sounds like an upcoming thread topic. ;)

Yeah, I nice thread showing al the Triton and Enterprise catalogs would be cool, I am only missing a couple myself and Im not even sure which ones...there isnt a site that really has pics of them all is there? Sounds like I have to add a section to my site now....

And yeah, if i had none of these I would probably bid on it too...I love looking through these old catalogs from time to time!

Edited by revolutionika

Yeah, I nice thread showing al the Triton and Enterprise catalogs would be cool, I am only missing a couple myself and Im not even sure which ones...there isnt a site that really has pics of them all is there? Sounds like I have to add a section to my site now....

And yeah, if i had none of these I would probably bid on it too...I love looking through these old catalogs from time to time!

I seem to remember David's Library CD had them on there, plus Alex Pace had pics of them in his collection shots too. I can take shots of them plus a whole bunch more catalogs and odds and end for the site. I need to play around with the scanning function on my new all in one.

Well, they were hidden until I made this thread. What does a Triton go for on average by itself anyway?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510763546131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251076354613&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Well it is/was on my watch list before you listed it here. :) the rarest one isn't there, but those are still $10-20 each I'd say.

What makes them so valuable? If you consider 10-20 valuable...

Well, they were hidden until I made this thread. What does a Triton go for on average by itself anyway?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510763546131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251076354613&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Well it is/was on my watch list before you listed it here. :) the rarest one isn't there, but those are still $10-20 each I'd say.

What makes them so valuable? If you consider 10-20 valuable...

A couple in this auction item too

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508287056181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150828705618&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Not the ones listed in that auction you pointed out, those are the very common ones that were inserted in the games. The ones we're talking about are on the left side of the first picture from the original auction Rev quoted. These were/are mail order catalogs that are quite hard to find. Most can be had for $10-20 each I'd say, although I've seen them go north of $50-60.

What do you know about this one?

The rarest is the Spring 85. It looks like the blue Fall catalog but with "Spring 85 catalog" in yellow writing.

Yellow writing? Mine has it in red writing...?

post-6067-0-41100900-1338859996_thumb.jpg

(EDIT: Added a picture)

Yep, I meant red, sorry. Time for a Triton catalog thread. Pics in about 10 minutes. :-D

EDIT: NEW Catalog thread has been created. :-D

Edited by cmart604