IGNORED

Lock 'n' Chase for the Aquarius?

Jay, I know this may sound bizarre... but it just something about the Aquarius game's boxes that I love! When I had my first Aquarius, I had all my boxed games nicely display

on my shelf. Still have the system/games - not sure what happen to the boxes! :(

I really like the Aquarius boxes, too, and I only wish they had made more of them. That's one reason I was so glad to see Lock 'n' Chase: after gathering and/or scanning all those instruction manuals for the Aquaricart project, it was refreshing to finally see some new Aquarius artwork! The design scheme that Mattel used was unique and attractive, and even the unusual size of the boxes made them more appealing. I plan to use the same scheme for my own Aquarius game artwork, even though the boxes themselves (if I produce them at all) will likely be different.

Absolutely, happy to do so. :) Just the front cover?

Thank you! Yes, the front cover is the only part that I need, at 300 DPI. I was able to "doctor up" the remainder of my present copy, but the cover art is much more difficult to fix. (A box scan would be wonderful, too, but that isn't essential.) Thanks again!

Here are some scans of mine for you at 300dpi

post-24636-0-52127300-1340602121_thumb.jpg

post-24636-0-97953800-1340602144_thumb.jpg

post-24636-0-25505400-1340602163_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

and was outbid on the Space Speller

Indeed you were :D I'll let you know how it smells and tastes as soon as it arrives! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! :D (shakes my fist to the heavens cursing you for making me bid so high) CMART-KAHN!!! (I kinda figured it was you)

**Does the "All I need now is Zero In to have every Aquarius cartridge" dance (avert your eyes or it will burn in)**

Did the Tron I had sent to you never arrive? You said you just bid on one... if it didn't let me know since that was part of that big trade we made and I don't want to leave you short changed.

Edited by the-topdog
  • Like 1

and was outbid on the Space Speller

Indeed you were :D I'll let you know how it smells and tastes as soon as it arrives! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! :D (shakes my fist to the heavens cursing you for making me bid so high) CMART-KAHN!!! (I kinda figured it was you)

**Does the "All I need now is Zero In to have every Aquarius cartridge" dance (avert your eyes or it will burn in)**

Did the Tron I had sent to you never arrive? You said you just bid on one... if it didn't let me know since that was part of that big trade we made and I don't want to leave you short changed.

Lol! Well I'm glad I lost it to you. :) at least I made you earn it! that's what sucks about private bidder auctions, I MIGHT have backed off if I knew it was you. Congrats on the win, now if you could just leave the next one for me.... :)

Nice Star Trek imagery! yikes.

As for the Tron, remember the one you sent me was loose so I thought I'd upgrade to CIB. Plus, as an aside, this is the first Burgertime I've bought that didn't come from you! :)

Plus, as an aside, this is the first Burgertime I've bought that didn't come from you! :)

Have it swabbed for DNA... chances are still good that I licked it at one point in time in its hiistory ;)

But seriously, when I saw my bid eclipsed by a doozey my first thought really was "Cmart, doh!" :D I really didn't think I stood a chance... but I have NEVER seen one of these come up for auction (has anyone else?)... I promise I won't bid if another one ever surfaces (I'd have to sell my kids to fund a 2nd one anyway).

Thank goodness for Jay's multicart or I never would have been able to play this or Zero In.

Edited by the-topdog

Here are some scans of mine for you at 300dpi

Thanks, Erik! Great to see you back, by the way ... it's been a while!

No problem!

Yeah, sorry I have been scarce... I have just been working on an Indie zombie film production and training for a triathalon. Things are finally slowing back down to a normal hectic pace.

Plus, as an aside, this is the first Burgertime I've bought that didn't come from you! :)

Have it swabbed for DNA... chances are still good that I licked it at one point in time in its hiistory ;)

But seriously, when I saw my bid eclipsed by a doozey my first thought really was "Cmart, doh!" :D I really didn't think I stood a chance... but I have NEVER seen one of these come up for auction (has anyone else?)... I promise I won't bid if another one ever surfaces (I'd have to sell my kids to fund a 2nd one anyway).

Thank goodness for Jay's multicart or I never would have been able to play this or Zero In.

Lol! I'll make sure to pick up a DNA kit from my local DNA'R'US and get it tested.

I'm glad you got it Erik, glad its going somewhere it'll be appreciated. :)

Just got informed that my Space Speller package has been shipped! I will do an unboxing video when it arrives. One side note is that the seller said it was not Radofin that relesed it, but Dick Smith.

Sounds great! Here's hoping it arrives safely!

I hate to be asking people for scans all the time, but if it's not too inconvenient, could you scan the Space Speller box and manual cover as well? I don't remember where I got my Space Speller scan, but its front cover is a little wrinkled.

I hate to be asking people for scans all the time, but if it's not too inconvenient, could you scan the Space Speller box and manual cover as well? I don't remember where I got my Space Speller scan, but its front cover is a little wrinkled.

Will do, not a problem. You got your Aquarius website up yet?

I think we got the original scans from the guy we offered money to to scan them but he wouldn't take it and just gave them to us to help out the project.

Will do, not a problem. You got your Aquarius website up yet?

Thanks very much! I've been too busy to work on the website, but I'm still gathering material for it. I should have a few more Aquarius projects under my belt by the time it finally goes live.

I think we got the original scans from the guy we offered money to to scan them but he wouldn't take it and just gave them to us to help out the project.

I think that was the Zero In manual (a very lucky break for us, since I haven't seen another one yet). I'll have to check my notes, but the Space Speller scan might have been one that Jason had in the discussion group archives. I'm very glad to have it as it is; I just don't want to miss the opportunity to "upgrade" the front cover.