IGNORED

Actual regular shows

So I've decided to quit just administrating and fundraising and do actual weekly live shows.

Every week at 7 PM Central Time zone, tune over to www.townparkradio.com for my show. Included will be geeky news, funny songs, all around silliness and maybe even some contests.

Why announce it here? well, firstly, you're pretty much my favorite people. SECONDLY.. I am looking for aggregators and reporters! Basically folks who specialize in a topic a'la the Daily Show used to use Colbert for. What does this mean? Well, you can either record your own segments for play, or just send me short snippets of information and I pick and choose what to report and comment on. An i am looking for a few more volunteers! PM me if you have any ideas for your own segment:

Right now I already have a few:

Miba will be covering the Star Wars news

The Intolerable Vman is covering Comics and generic sci-fi, though likely with a Star Trek bent

If anyone else wants in on this, PM me for more information. You wouldn't have to provide with content hooks every week as not every segment need run every week, but hey... we can work something out.

I KNOW one of you folks would have homebrew/classic gaming news tidbits they want out there; and maybe some of you would even like to do audio reviews of games. It's all up in the air; a beautiful thing is beginning.

If any of you know non-AA folks who want in on it, email me at townparkradio@live.com

Every week at 7 PM Central Time zone

I think--I could be wrong--but I have a strong feeling that 7 PM Central Time Zone occurs 7 times during the week... on which one will your weekly show be?

-dZ.

Every week at 7 PM Central Time zone

I think--I could be wrong--but I have a strong feeling that 7 PM Central Time Zone occurs 7 times during the week... on which one will your weekly show be?

-dZ.

Crap!

Sundays

Alright! Thanks. :)

I might be up for this. Have a good sense of humor and a lousy microphone. You sure this isn't going to be an Intellivison podcast? :)

Your bit can be. I don;t have "take live calls" lined up yet so you'd have to pre-record your segment. I will look into several options to take calls, it will probably end up as Skype. I can pretend you're reporting in live, if you'd like.

Didn't get to listen in. Was wondering how it went? Other folks get to listen in? Availability of playing the previous show?

I don't record the shows. it went pretty well, all things considered. Some things I need to iron out and set up macros for, but other than that pretty smooth.

I listened for the first 10 minutes or so, I heard some weird al song about guns, lol

Trigger Happy. Makes fun of gun nuts in the style of the beach Boys. weird Al is awesome. You missed it, I devoted a song to you!

What song? White and Nerdy? I was having internet problems and that player kept freezing, So i gave up. I was online and planned to listed to the whole show. Sorry. Maybe next week. :)

I listened for the first 10 minutes or so, I heard some weird al song about guns, lol

Trigger Happy. Makes fun of gun nuts in the style of the beach Boys. weird Al is awesome. You missed it, I devoted a song to you!

What song? White and Nerdy? I was having internet problems and that player kept freezing, So i gave up. I was online and planned to listed to the whole show. Sorry. Maybe next week. :)

The "Player of your choice" buttons work also, ya know.

• 3 weeks later...