IGNORED

Unboxing a fun little device for NES ! THANKS to jtoubeaux !

I apologize in advance for extreme Auto-focus issue BUT I decide not to redo the video as that would simply not be "real" , sure nobody would have known but I would have lol! So please bear with it, just some fun, I thank a great seller here as well hype Atariage for a great place to deal with! THANKS EVERYONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEox77aZqsk

So is there any difference between the black and gold models?

Honestly I do not really know, certainly the Gold trimmed model seems more common. I have heard that all models are a tight if not impossible fit in the NES model II but also that the Black model may not be as much of a problem. I cannot verify this as I do not have a TOP LOADER NES (or even a front loader at the moment DOH !) so if anyone wants to chime in with first hand experience please do. Either way, I could not pass up getting this black model as I can always use the back up.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Really think you should put the words Game Genie in the title of this topic. It doesn't draw people in due to mystery.

The "more to it than cheats" part of the video is absolutely true. Once you go past the Game Genie published codes and start making your own it's ALL ABOUT altering the game and not about cheating at all. My best friend as a kid found a HARDER end boss in Bubble Bobble via Game Genie. Also, corrupting Super Mario Bros is always good times.

• Like 1

The "more to it than cheats" part of the video is absolutely true.  Once you go past the Game Genie published codes and start making your own it's ALL ABOUT altering the game and not about cheating at all.

Indeed...I found the dagger weapon in the NES version of Ultima IV (Quest of the Avatar)...which is in the program code but was made inaccessible for some strange reason.

• Like 2