IGNORED

Summer Special get your ColecoVision refurbed with all mods $99

Yurkie

Summer special, now thru July 31st send your ColecoVision for refurbishing and modding and save $30. Get your system and controllers refurbished and working like new, plus all the mods for just $99 + return shipping. Console with A/V mod, Intro Skip BIOS, and Pause button and ball knobs and straightened cords on the controllers.

All the mods with the exception of the Intro Skip BIOS are shown in this

Intro Skip BIOS link

I've done about 250 or 300 systems and this is the best deal I have ever offered. Prices to purchase hardware or individual services remain the same.

You can find links to more information about each service in my profile.
Edited by Yurkie
  • Like 1

Summer special, now thru July 31st send your ColecoVision for refurbishing and modding and save $30. Get your system and controllers refurbished and working like new, plus all the mods for just $99 + return shipping. Console with A/V mod, Intro Skip BIOS, and Pause button and ball knobs and straightened cords on the controllers.

Intro Skip BIOS link

I've done about 250 or 300 systems and this is the best deal I have ever offered. Prices to purchase hardware or individual services remain the same.

Sweet I will be taking you up on this ;) :thumbsup: Really great deal!!!

I would like to jump in here and say that Yurkie is THE MAN when it comes to mods like this. He modified one of my CV's about a year and a half ago and his work is awesome. He works really fast as well. From the time I sent my CV off to him from the time to receive it was only about 7 days!

Thanks Yurkie!

Edited by 65Gamerguy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Intro Skip BIOS link

wish I had an extra system to get modded! Great Deal Yurkie...... If you have a colecovision you need to get it modded by Yurkie, Great guy and does excellent work...

• 2 weeks later...