IGNORED

How often do "Steals" appear?

Paralistalon

Add $45 for insured UPS shipping?? WTF? UPS automatically insures $100, and there is no way that package costs more than $10 to ship.

:?

Quote:

The items have always been as expected, but past bidders can sure cause themselves a lot of grief.

Sounds like an arrogant ahole to me.

Yeah...and he's "biggin up" his positive feedback, when in fact it's not all that much. Here's one of the complaints:

Complaint : After auction ended I questioned shipping charge, he then insulted/threaten me!

Response by sheik*yerbouti - Refusd 2 pay clrly stated flat $18 shipng cncld paypal paymnt after reqst track#

Yeah, sure...that's why it's $45 on this auction...right?

"You will feel my wrath" :roll:

I finally got what I think was a darn good steal on eBay. I always seem to miss the good ones. The auction I won this weekend using BIN had 20 games, mostly common, but included Crazy Climber. The BIN was $25. Should be able to sell the remaining games for at least $10 so not a bad "steal".

I finally got what I think was a darn good steal on eBay.  I always seem to miss the good ones.  The auction I won this weekend using BIN had 20 games, mostly common, but included Crazy Climber.  The BIN was $25.  Should be able to sell the remaining games for at least $10 so not a bad "steal".

So your the person who beat me to this auction. I missed it by about 10 seconds. Nice find.

Oh wow. I didn't see that crazy shipping cost. I suddenly don't feel so bad anymore. :)

And it said "I ship UPS insured ONLY, make sure you can receive UPS at your location BEFORE bidding! Shipping will be around $15 for these various items, packaged in a new thick walled cardboard shipping container overstuffed with foam pellets."

Oh wow.  I didn't see that crazy shipping cost.  I suddenly don't feel so bad anymore. :)  

And it said "I ship UPS insured ONLY, make sure you can receive UPS at your location BEFORE bidding! Shipping will be around $15 for these various items, packaged in a new thick walled cardboard shipping container overstuffed with foam pellets."

Yeah...that's what I was pissed about. He charges $$$ for shipping and then gives bad marks when the buyers refuse to pay his "hidden" charges. For that, his account deserves to be suspended.

And if whatever you are shipping is worth $100 or less, UPS insures it automatically (no extra charge needed).