IGNORED

The King of Kong - A Fistful of Quarters

cOLeCoHiTMan

Here's a video posted in 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fszs371Le0Y

It's basically 20 minutes of people a) Pretending rumors without evidence are "Facts"; b) Showing a crazy ignorance of what makes a marketable documentary; c) Whining.

I actual feel even more sorry for these people now. They're apparently worse now than before.

Thats crazy drama that doesn't really make any sense.

Yep, i own the DVD.And Billy Mitchell is not a nasty scum bag like he was portrayed.The REAL "SCUMBAGS" are the producers of the movie who manipulated and edited the movie to make Billy look bad.I believe Billy to be a caring and giving individual.The media can make anyone out to be a scumbag, and i refuse to judge anyone by what the media portrays as someones character to be as.Also, yeah, Billy brags, but at least he can back himself, because he IS the best.Like Famous boxer Mohammed ALI, he bragged all the time about his prowess in the ring, because he WAS the best, and could back it up.That is my honest opinion. In all honesty, i don't know why Steve Weibe would want to be part of those morons at Funspot, which most were pretty pathetic.

Saw it some time ago. My impressions were that Billy Mitchell is a pretty nasty individual - and Twin Galaxies is a joke organization run by weird muppets.

Wiebe isn't part of the in-crowd, so stands no chance.

Well put... This was my impression as well

I've met Billy at CGE. He is gifted and an amazing player. THere is no denying that.

I have the DVD. I live in Seattle and found one signed by Weibe in a local thrift :-)

Regards,

-GrizzLee