IGNORED

July 4th D1K Arcade Sale

In the last week or so, some people have emailed me saying that they missed the sale of D1K during the 23rd and 24th of June, and asked me if I could sell a copy to them for $30.

Since there seems to be some people who missed out on the sale, I have decided to have a sale on D1K Arcade to celebrate July 4th with our American friends!

I will be putting up a button tonight on the site to sell D1K Arcade with shipping for $30 US

www.classicgamepublishers.com

or

www.elektronite.com

to purchase Elektronite games

When I created the DK Arcade label, I tried to straighten the D from the tilted D2K logo. I did a bit of a hack job, as you can see. Since we will have to create a whole new label for the new shell, I figured that I would just leave the D and K as is.....but instead of the roman II, I would make it a roman I.

I apologize to the people who feel the need to collect variations. I am not changing things for change sake. However, I feel that if we do a box and overlays for D1K, that I don't wish to use a recycled Mattel shell.

When I created the DK Arcade label, I tried to straighten the D from the tilted D2K logo. I did a bit of a hack job, as you can see. Since we will have to create a whole new label for the new shell, I figured that I would just leave the D and K as is.....but instead of the roman II, I would make it a roman I.

I apologize to the people who feel the need to collect variations. I am not changing things for change sake. However, I feel that if we do a box and overlays for D1K, that I don't wish to use a recycled Mattel shell.

Will it be possible to order a box only (and overlays) of D1K?