IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

9 hours ago, Atari8man2004 said:

OMG you just blew my eyes out !!!   Fantastic conversion 118 colors !

7 hours ago, Stephen said:

WOW - this may be the record # of colours in a Rasta image so far.  You got 118 of the 128.

I have been looking for the most gaudy pics lately. I did think Rasta might puke on this one though!

Going for sheer color count NTSC palette is probably the best bet as color 1 and 15 are subtly different on that but the same on PAL, so it's just random if Rasta picks one over the other there

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sheddy said:

Going for sheer color count NTSC palette is probably the best bet as color 1 and 15 are subtly different on that but the same on PAL, so it's just random if Rasta picks one over the other there

Yeah, so on a PAL image 118 means 118 out of 120!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, drpeter said:

Which are the missing 2, I wonder 🤔

Looking at the kernel code would tell us most easily, I guess

couldn't resist looking:

$1e (and $1f, $fe, $ff) 

$72 (and $73)

advance warning: somewhere out there must be a picture with those as well! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Atari8man2004  Some astoundingly good image conversions of late. I mean all are amazing, but some of the recent ones are fantastic. I love the last half dozen, and the Cyber city II is fantastic!!  I am banging the same drum here but we need these in games. Imagine Cyber city II in a graphic adventure or intro sequence to an adventure game. 😍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Beeblebrox said:

@Atari8man2004  Some astoundingly good image conversions of late. I mean all are amazing, but some of the recent ones are fantastic. I love the last half dozen, and the Cyber city II is fantastic!!  I am banging the same drum here but we need these in games. Imagine Cyber city II in a graphic adventure or intro sequence to an adventure game. 😍

Thanks Beelebrox   I agree 100% Rasta images would be cool  in Atari adventure games and tech demos.   Rasta converter makes possible shiny Glass and metallic surfaces and light reflection plus 128 colors that I never thought possible on the 8bit.  I'm still in a learning phase and having a blast :)   Rasta dose a great job on Hyperrealism AI images again never thought I would see on the 8bit .

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

Great  image conversion and source has the ideal composition. 😀

Thought I get some pumpkins ready for Halloween I got a few "Ghost" images cooking up :)  .   When I saw the "Hanunted House 3"  image I thought I give it a try and I masked all the little pumkins at the botton of the screen with the little cat on the Bottom left  :)  the image looks great on a crt.   Thx!

output.png-dst.png

Edited by Atari8man2004
  • Like 3

@Atari8man2004I need to get back to converting RC images,  using the latest RC release.

I plan to do some Lord of the rings conversions from the Amazon show.  Been so tied up with hardware the last few months among other things. 

Keep up the pace...you must have done 100's or even 1000s of RC's by now. 😀

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

@Atari8man2004I need to get back to converting RC images,  using the latest RC release.

I plan to do some Lord of the rings conversions from the Amazon show.  Been so tied up with hardware the last few months among other things. 

Keep up the pace...you must have done 100's or even 1000s of RC's by now. 😀

I get massive inspiration from you guys it keeps me going !