IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

could you render kitty Christmas in ntsc, really work it... I've been advised that it's cute and would like to be displayed in the house.

Now look what you started There is a request for Puppy Christmas, yes Christmas puppies!

The kitten takes a lot of processing, well close to 1 billion evaluations, so I held off.

Here are 3 pictures of puppies. The one of samoyeds went very quickly. I probably shouldn't have been surprised. It's nearly a black and white picture.

The other 2 don't look quite finished. I didn't eliminate the false color (pink) in one of them. The other basically has stalled. Not enough time to start over.

These are NTSC pics. Use my enclosed palette if using Atari800 emulator for best viewing.

I'm assuming my NTSC pics look OK on real hardware. My gear is in rough shape so I'm still not sure I have the colors right.

post-9154-0-02594500-1513988274.pngpost-9154-0-97381100-1513988289.pngpost-9154-0-72626400-1513988305.png

[EDIT]

Oops, I forgot to include the executables.

Here they are:

a8isa1_samoyed_puppies.xexa8isa1_xmas_puppies1.xexa8isa1_xmas_puppies2.xex

a8isa1_custom_NTSC_palette.zip

Edited by a8isa1
  • Like 7

The first group of puppies are the winners believe it or not, "oh they look like a blanket of snow" "so cute" I don't think she's a fan of the pink puppies... she didn't respond and gave that tortured look...

I think she wants a Christmas slide show.... in 8 bit glory it's.. old timey.. nostalgic... almost warm.

As soon as the kitty arrives it'll be okay :)

Edited by _The Doctor__

Kitty has

How far along is kitty? the puppies need something to chase... :) of course they can't reach kitty up on the mantel safe and sound :)

Like all kittens it wants to be mischievious. Constantly is messing up my NTSC palettes and I have to start over.

Not as bad as climbing to the top of the Christmas tree and knocking it over but bad enough.

• Like 1

worst movie ever..... visuals are great, some good acting, but the rest of it is pure tripe.... I don't suggest paying to see, and to be honest, the more I think about it..... it might not even be worth watching or netflix or other methods either. You could do it, just so you can be sure how bad a movies can be (I wonder if a complete plot other than every man in the universe is a twit was considered). If you ever wanted disappointment in your life you can just watch this 'movie' though the more this tripe stewed it more resembles some sort of weird activist outcry. Nothing makes sense in it, it doesn't follow the development of the great characters their stories and simply has no reason for being. All the others in the series had purpose whether done well or not. I suggest a tour of reviews on all the ways it sucks rots or otherwise fails... the list is so long you have go that route, there just isn't one way to describe how bad it is! It's so bad from so many points of view, from different reasoning, from well... it's bad... I can't like it no matter how hard I try. No one I know liked it. The look on their faces says I watched a beautiful train wreck and don't know what to do about it.....they dressed it up so pretty... but it was so horrible... none ever want to see it again...

Edited by _The Doctor__

Tribute to MATT.

post-10165-0-37183200-1514223857.pngrdean6-bobo.xex

post-10165-0-68297100-1514223911.pngrdean6-dogwag.xex

post-10165-0-23668500-1514223973.pngrdean6-fox01.xex

post-10165-0-57118700-1514224015.pngrdean6-gator2.xex

post-10165-0-49378200-1514224093.pngrdean6-quack.xex

post-10165-0-00630600-1514224147.pngrdean6-toucan.xex

post-10165-0-78230600-1514224209.pngrdean6-woody.xex

Christmas of 1982 I got my KoalaPad and never did any decent picture files. But later the Kids came along and they did a lot of drawing (mostly scribbling)

But now I really like the Koala pad pictures. So I am constantly looking for more Picutre.ATR's

Edited by rdea6
  • Like 4

I remembered that the XE series (65XE, 130XE) have the FREDDIE chip which provides MMU functions. I've read that this chip gets rid of the competition between the CPU and ANTIC for memory, and that both chips can access memory simultaneously.

Does this have a positive impact when it comes to CPU/memory competition in the early part of a DLI? What I'm wondering is, although RastaConverter probably isn't geared to take advantage of it, would it be possible for a program like RastaConverter to run even better if it limits itself to the XE series machines because it would have more predictable timings during the DLI, and more cycles during a DLI because the 6502 isn't being halted by the ANTIC chip for the DMAs?