IGNORED

Nintendo Wii - 2006 to 2012

Mendon

watching the entire video i have to say that the wii actually had quite a few really good games, as well as some truly graphically impressive ones. i got myself another wii a few weeks ago and i'm truly pleased with it and definitely appreciate it a lot more.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the name of the game at 7:42 of the video?

This is why it pains me to watch videos done in this fashion, where the title of the games previewed aren't listed while the game is being shown. It would make it soooo much more viable to use videos done in this fashion, for the purposes of filling out a potential Wantlist.

penny

penny

Is ther a list of all the titles in the vid. I know most of them but some are unfamiliar to me. Thanx

The video description is a list. It is extensive.

True, but it doesn't help those who skip around and don't "keep track" of the names of the games in the List Order. Placing the name of the game somewhere on the screen in small print while said game is playing, is imo, the best way to do it.

Anyone know off hand what that 2-d Batman game was, or the cell shaded type of Spiderman game?

My favorite Wii games of all time were actually not in the video (or went by too fast): Geometry Wars: Galaxies, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Gunblade NY. Oh, and the WiiWare game "Rage of the Gladiator" (a punch-out homage done up in medieval fantasy style).

Anyone know off hand what that 2-d Batman game was, or the cell shaded type of Spiderman game?

My favorite Wii games of all time were actually not in the video (or went by too fast): Geometry Wars: Galaxies, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Gunblade NY. Oh, and the WiiWare game "Rage of the Gladiator" (a punch-out homage done up in medieval fantasy style).

Batman:Brave and the Bold and Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions

• 2 weeks later...

Batman:Brave and the Bold and Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions

Thanks for the tip! Picked up Batman: Brave and the Bold and very much enjoy it. Plus it's $15 brand new these days, makes it all the better. Kind of a throwback style, playing it reminds me of Adventures of Batman & Robin for the Genesis. And to a lesser extent, the entirely different game of the same name for the SNES. Very strange humor they have with this Brave and the Bold (not familiar with it until this game). Game is really intended for younger kids, but I'm enjoying it.

Next up will be the Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions game. Trying not to buy it new as I'm trying to keep to my principles and not support Activision. :P Trouble is no used ones are currently at any of my local game shops, which is usually a good sign that the game is pretty good.

And one more Wii point - Resident Evil 4 is $9.99 brand new from Amazon these days. Picked it up (again) to re-play through.

Edited by Curious Sofa