IGNORED

My progress

voltron

Period 2002 All Intellivision game The 125 club. ( note no variants just one of each)

Period 2012 In June of this year find out they were all trashed.

Period 2012 July I decide to rebuild the collection.

Period 2012 by end of July I have 82 games in collection of loos Cartridges. Not counting box sets or sealed sets.

So it appears Im making ground on become a member of the 125 Club..

Once i hit that mark I will post the pics as proof, as required for membership into the 125 club.

Wow! You are making great progress! :thumbsup:

A couple of years ago I made it into the paid off my home mortgage club. I always told myself that when that was finished I would complete my Intellivision collection. In my 40's and more freedom to buy what I want but I do not feel like buying anything.

Meaning is: It felt dirty and exciting to buy things when you knew you could not afford them.

Maybe one day! Till then I'll leave it up to younger guys to show me yours! :)

Let me wish you the best and keep us posted on your progress!!

I starting entering the games i have into an inventory list. just I am mot sure how to get the app to email it. once i figure that out i will send u a copy and see u can help finish it off. I just got my music keyboard but its loose, and i just got the computer cib :)

I starting entering the games i have into an inventory list. just I am mot sure how to get the app to email it. once i figure that out i will send u a copy and see u can help finish it off. I just got my music keyboard but its loose, and i just got the computer cib :)

Lol! You're on fire. :-o

I too have the 125 CIB....in fact I'm only about 4 games shy of having the 125 CIB twice.

Now I'm into the never ending variation chase, and to a lesser degree trying to do the 125 shrinked (well as much as you can do, I know they didn't all have shrink back in the day.)

Hope to have pics soon, it's a massive undertaking as I'm trying to take pics of the entire collection, not just the Inty stuff.

Im missing all three of those titles. Some guy in my neighborhood is selling congo for $999 Thats a bit to much

Ah! I have seen that on ebay for ages, and no doubt it will remain there for much longer as long as he doesn't divide the price at least by a factor 3! :P

Im missing all three of those titles. Some guy in my neighborhood is selling congo for $999 Thats a bit to much

Ah! I have seen that on ebay for ages, and no doubt it will remain there for much longer as long as he doesn't divide the price at least by a factor 3! :P

Roberto's right, that game will stay there forever (or someone will freakishly overpay for Congo).

If you can get one between $200-300 that's fair, and above $300 if it's mint.

Yeah i think its the same guy. his listing is located in Tucson, which is where I saw it.

The unofficial count is 115. ten more to go, but that one game still eludes me...

Can you send me an updated spreadsheet? You're moving too fast for me to get an accurate count of what you're missing! Lol!

I will send u an updated once i get it entered, im getting close to membership in the 125 but thats mostly with loose cartridges im ultimatley interested 125 cib. so im no where near the 125 cib club. Then there is the extreme members club with all 125 factory sealed.

The unofficial count is 115. ten more to go, but that one game still eludes me...

Can you send me an updated spreadsheet? You're moving too fast for me to get an accurate count of what you're missing! Lol!

No, some guy holds that record, and did it in one day. I heared there once was a sale on ebay where a guy sold an almost complete intelivison collection hardware eg, playcable, keyboard component and every game. the person who purchased it did it at the press of a click. :) but as many that get close its those last few that are the hardest, so im in that boat now.