IGNORED

New Ninja Turtles Game Announced!

This is an all new cartoon, the new series...

Yep. If anyone want's info on the new show log onto http://www.ninjaturtles.com/ Then click "TV Shows" the new cartoon show is the first one on the page. Plus, just about everything else you would wanna know about TMNT in the first place.

Well well well! :)

I just hope they don't screw it up like "Kirby! Right Back At Ya." I was excited about +THAT+ one too and it turned out to be one of the gayest things I'd ever seen. The entire cartoon was a 30 minute lecture about the evils of corporate manufacturing and pollution. It might as well have been called Captain Planet.

I just hope they don't screw it up like "Kirby! Right Back At Ya."  I was excited about +THAT+ one too and it turned out to be one of the gayest things I'd ever seen.  The entire cartoon was a 30 minute lecture about the evils of corporate manufacturing and pollution.  It might as well have been called Captain Planet.

Corporate manufacturing and pollution? Did you miss season 1 of the Turtles.

It wasn't a lecture but there was rather "obviouse" social comentary :roll:

I like the new artwork, it looks more like the comic (and less...."puffy" ;) )

Corporate manufacturing and pollution? Did you miss season 1 of the Turtles.

It wasn't a lecture but there was rather "obviouse" social comentary   :roll:  

It probably wasn't as obvious to me at that age. I look at cartoons with a somewhat more jaded eye these days - probably because I'm spoiled by the quality of stuff like Samurai Jack and Inuyasha. :P I can probably watch those TMNT season I episodes and not be annoyed by the preaching if any for nostalgia purposes (COWABUNGA DUDE!) but when I see new cartoons substituting blatant moralizing for good storytelling it just makes me want to whip out Spawn and smack them all over the place.

TMNT: Cartoon - I hope it's great and it catches on -- that's the big thing. I'm probably one of the world's biggest Ghostbusters fans and I thought that the Ghostbusters update cartoon a few years ago was pure genius...

Unfortunately, no one else did so it isn't on TV anymore...

As for the games, I have gotten into playing my NES again and I hope that we get a really good 2D update. Both Hyperstone Heist on the Genesis and TMNT IV on SNES were incredible, and there hasn't been a great beat-em-up game like that since then. I would love to see one again.

Then again, I'd love to see another Mario Brothers based on Mario 3 and another Maniac Mansion, but those are other games that seem like they'll never come back... *sigh*