IGNORED

Brag about your other systems and games

Dryfter

Well, there are a lot of things that I have that are considered rare or unique or whatever, but since we are talking Vectrex, have a look at this:

That thing is sooooo pimp! Now that I have a Vectrex I must think of a way to convince you to trade this to me and drive it across country. Maybe we could meet in Calgary or Saskatoon. :-D

I got such a sick deal on that.

I had never even seen one before this one.

It even has the overlay for Minestorm, which in itself is pretty rare,

All the games inside, and the kiosk, as a package deal when I bought it.

Plus my regular Vectrex collection.

Hopefully soon I can get a pic of the whole collection...then you guys will see my depravity has no limits, lol.

• Like 1

I got such a sick deal on that.

I had never even seen one before this one.

All the games inside, and the kiosk, as a package deal when I bought it.

Plus my regular Vectrex collection.

Hopefully soon I can get a pic of the whole collection...then you guys will see my depravity has no limits, lol.

atta boy. :thumbsup:

Well, there are a lot of things that I have that are considered rare or unique or whatever, but since we are talking Vectrex, have a look at this:

i hate you kenny! j/k! i am uber jealous. and now that i sent cmart down the vectrex spiral he may send his goons after you to obtain that.

I have over 90 systems with, at last count, around 3000 games between them. So...yeah. :)

I've been more into computers lately than consoles. Especially things like the TRS-80s Model I, Color Computer, and MC-10, and Timex/Sinclair 1000, none of which I really even need to get software for; I can just load .wav files of cassette programs from my soundcard. Ditto for the TI-99/4a, but I haven't had much luck finding cassette audio files for games. And now I'm finding myself getting into yet another facet of game collecting (that's all I need... :P ): vintage LED/VFD/LCD handhelds.

I don't really have anything mindblowingly rare. I just have a lot. :-D But I do have some relatively unusual things. Some notable items:

Magicard repro w/ manual, overlays, cassette interface schematic (2600)

Boing! (2600)

Stadium Mud Buggies (Intellivision)

Sean Kelly Multicart (Vectrex)

Adventure II, Koffi: Yellow Copter, Christmas Cart (5200)

Beef Drop, Alien Brigade, XE Light Gun (7800)

Super Mario Bros. 2 Japan repro (NES)

Sinclair ZX80 [PAL]

Sinclair ZX81 USA

Tandy 2 (custom-built TRS-80 Model II) w/ Disk Expansion Unit (three more 8" drives) and printer

JVC X'Eye

Demon Attack, Atlantis (Odyssey 2)

Odyssey system (CIB, unopened/unused playing pieces)

Atari Super Pong Pro-Am Ten (boxed)

Alien Invasion, Galactic Space Wars, Hangman, Pro Football (Channel F)

Peripheral Expansion Box (TI-99/4a)

Tank (arcade, Kee Games, 1975)

Anti-Aircraft (arcade, Atari, 1975)

Microsoft Premium Softcard (Apple //e)

Compaq Portable

Triga Command joystick (2600, Commodore, compat.)

i own 32 atari 2600 games ( i got my atari 2 months ago) and i have 6 boxed vectrex games including one of the multicarts :) i own 15 consoles, and i started retro game collecting a year and 2 months ago when i got my nes :)

WOW IM JELOUS :D

I just bought a Vectrex at CGE, on an impulse. I'm now freaking out abut how to ship it home...

That's a system I've always wanted to get into. I played with a Vectrex for just a few weeks back in the summer of 1983 (?) and really liked the handful of games that the owner had for it.

there are only 28 games for the vectrex not counting mr boston clean sweep, so its not to hard to collect for it, but it can be kind of expensive

Yep, Minestorm overlays are pretty hard to find! But do you know what's harder to find? :D

post-10701-0-40974200-1345072161_thumb.jpg

Are Minestorm overlays really that rare? Then I must be in luck! The one I bought at CG Expo had it.

Wow, I'm beginning to think that I got a pretty good deal. It came with five games: Minestorm, Berzerk, Blitz, Star Trek, and some tank game. All with overlays.

The Vectrex itself is a little worn, but in very good condition. It also included two controllers.

Are Minestorm overlays really that rare? Then I must be in luck! The one I bought at CG Expo had it.

Wow, I'm beginning to think that I got a pretty good deal. It came with five games: Minestorm, Berzerk, Blitz, Star Trek, and some tank game. All with overlays.

The Vectrex itself is a little worn, but in very good condition. It also included two controllers.

No, Minestorm overlays are not that rare compared to other things. There was one made for each vertex. The problem is that it is hard to find one without the vertex included. The other problem is alot of vectrex systems no longer have their minestorm overlay.

What is really rare in the picture above is the MInestorm 2 cartridge.