IGNORED

FS: Cuttle Cart III for Intellivision

Allan

FS: Cuttle Cart III for Intellivision.

It's time to let this go. I just don't play my Intellivision at all. I'd rather have someone else enjoy it.

It comes with Micro-SD card and is loaded with many games.

$300 plus $6 shipping in the U.S.

SOLD.

Allan

post-187-0-58270500-1344354418_thumb.jpg

post-187-0-78451500-1344354423_thumb.jpg

post-187-0-63653000-1344354429_thumb.jpg

Edited by Allan

Jeez really? people are paying $300 and up for these. my god. thats crazy, it would be cheaper to buy a whole loose cart collection. I have one with 52 INTV carts up on ebay if anyone cares to bid

Actually there are a few Intellivision games that aren't that cheap.

Allan

Jeez really? people are paying $300 and up for these. my god. thats crazy, it would be cheaper to buy a whole loose cart collection. I have one with 52 INTV carts up on ebay if anyone cares to bid

A loose Spiker would probably cost you $300 alone. :)

I get your point though. I didn't buy the CC3 when it was $150, I'm certainly not going to buy it now that it's $300....

I get your point though. I didn't buy the CC3 when it was $150, I'm certainly not going to buy it now that it's $300....

I totally understand. If I spent big bucks on prototypes/rare games etc., my wife would not be happy with me. I'd love to buy a boxed copy of Bounty Bob Strikes back for the 5200 but I'm not paying $300-$500 bucks for one game. I guess it just depends on how much somebody wants something and how much they're willing to pay for it. There are some people here on AA who only play classic games on emulators with free roms. Totally understand that as well.

Allan

• Like 2

I totally understand. If I spent big bucks on prototypes/rare games etc., my wife would not be happy with me. I'd love to buy a boxed copy of Bounty Bob Strikes back for the 5200 but I'm not paying $300-$500 bucks for one game. I guess it just depends on how much somebody wants something and how much they're willing to pay for it. There are some people here on AA who only play classic games on emulators with free roms. Totally understand that as well.

Allan

Yeah, my wife would not be happy, either - and understandably so. Emulators are OK for space/rom purposes but having the real console/cart/disk is like holding video game/computer history. I'm into the real thing, not VR stuff (if you know what I mean ... :grin: ) Anyway, I could never imagine paying more than $50 for one cart - I think the most I paid was $40 for a CIB 5200 Pitfall II. I understand the INTV CCIII, it is very nice - but not $300 nice. Besides, not having a CCIII allows me to not get so so damn frustrated with that silly disc while playing baseball on the INTV. I DID THROW TO FIRST YOU BASTARD!!! ARRGGGHHH!!! ahem ...

• Like 1

Yeah, my wife would not be happy, either - and understandably so. Emulators are OK for space/rom purposes but having the real console/cart/disk is like holding video game/computer history. I'm into the real thing, not VR stuff (if you know what I mean ... :grin: ) Anyway, I could never imagine paying more than $50 for one cart - I think the most I paid was $40 for a CIB 5200 Pitfall II. I understand the INTV CCIII, it is very nice - but not $300 nice. Besides, not having a CCIII allows me to not get so so damn frustrated with that silly disc while playing baseball on the INTV. I DID THROW TO FIRST YOU BASTARD!!! ARRGGGHHH!!! ahem ...

Somewhat off topic but don't you use rhe keypad to make throws?

Somewhat off topic but don't you use rhe keypad to make throws?

Sometimes, in the heat of INTV Baseball play, I falter and use the disc and the left bottom button. It's not a pretty sight.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

"Jeez really? people are paying $300 and up for these."

Yes, and don't forget $6 for shipping.

Best part about the Cuttle Cart 3 for me, though I love to play hours of the Space Patrol demo, is the SERIAL PORT.

Click here to see the Intellivision get on a BBS and eventually post a message here on Atariage.

That was just too much fun, and would have been possible without the CC3's serial port.

Other than the serial port, because the CC3 is rare I try to use original cartridges when I can to save using the CC3. Saving the CC3 in mind, I would love to see a specialized TERMINAL CARTRIDGE complete with a serial port.

As I recall, he didn't want to another run because to keep the cost down he needs to make multiple boards and parts and it took him a long time to sell out CC3. The real demand only peaked the day after he sold the last one.

It's been a while, maybe someone can bribe him to release the information and make it public domain for anyone with expertise to make one and sell? He could tweak the original menu code to signify it's not the original run. Editing Intellivision ROM isn't easy because of weird addressing system Intellivision uses so it'd be hard to hack it to make it look original and pass it off as a first run CC3.

It's been a while, maybe someone can bribe him to release the information and make it public domain for anyone with expertise to make one and sell?

I am nodding with extreme approval.

Or convince him to use a fundraiser like Indiegogo on Facebook where production would not begin until a certain amount of orders have taken place.

I'm just using Indiegogo as an example, there are a lot of reliable and non-sketchy ones to use that will appeal to larger audiences too.

I am nodding with extreme approval.

Or convince him to use a fundraiser like Indiegogo on Facebook where production would not begin until a certain amount of orders have taken place.

I'm just using Indiegogo as an example, there are a lot of reliable and non-sketchy ones to use that will appeal to larger audiences too.

I also just posted I want to buy one in the Wanted section. When I joined here I could have bought one, but I couldn't locate my Intellivision. Now that I have replaced my missing one, I'll have to spend double plus what it originally cost, or trade a very rare item.

I like the fundraiser idea, especially with production of an existing or updated design because there is less risk of ending up with no hardware.