IGNORED

CMart and Rev - I want pics of your mountains!

SlowCoder

... no, Rev, I'm not talking about your boobies.

I want to see the mountains of Intv consoles you guys have hoarded from the rest of the world! DO IT!

Lol, I was almost offended but then I realized you arent DZjay!

Cmart has bigger mountains than me and he also has more consoles.

I will get a pic uploaded tonight.

LOL! I genuinely don't know how to take a pic of them all. I figure I have over 50 CIB systems right now, and over 80 units total.....it all started so innocently. :-o Most of them are actually quite neatly displayed/piled. :-D I just need to figure out how to display the rest. I'll see what I can come up with....maybe a sample or two. ;)

LOL! I genuinely don't know how to take a pic of them all. I figure I have over 50 CIB systems right now, and over 80 units total.....it all started so innocently. :-o Most of them are actually quite neatly displayed/piled. :-D I just need to figure out how to display the rest. I'll see what I can come up with....maybe a sample or two. ;)

How about you make a video of your underground storage bunker and just do a 360 pano of it.

Still have my address? Just mail them to me and I'll take pics of 'em for you!

• Like 1