IGNORED

IntellivisionDude Playing D2K

Good job. Looks like your skills are improving. :-)

The trouble you're having with The Refinery (fourth screen) is that you don't have to dodge the spark AND time your jump at the same time… You can stop safely at the oil drum and then take your time with the jump.

Aha, thanks for the tip.

Yes, I know I don't have a single sealed game. I "collect" Intellivision games in the same way I "collect" Legos: I open them up and play with them. :)

Im thinking of grabbing one of the loose consoles and cartridge and play a game.

It's not fun collecting if you are not going to play the games. I will admit they look nice on the shelf, but like i tell my gaming friends, you can't play the boxes.

I have loose cartridges which i got so i can play them, i just havent gotten around to play any games. but i think today i will.

Edited by voltron

It's not fun collecting if you are not going to play the games. I will admit they look nice on the shelf, but like i tell my gaming friends, you can't play the boxes.

So true, but that's what the CC3 is for :-D

Gotta keep my prized possessions as minty as possible :P

BTW.. cool videos ! I always look forward to them !!

So true, but that's what the CC3 is for :-D

Gotta keep my prized possessions as minty as possible :P

BTW.. cool videos ! I always look forward to them !!

Thanks

Yes, I know I don't have a single sealed game. I "collect" Intellivision games in the same way I "collect" Legos: I open them up and play with them. :)

Im thinking of grabbing one of the loose consoles and cartridge and play a game.

For the love of god man, play them! :-D

Nice play through to board 4. I worry that that may be the only way I'll see that board. This game is crazy hard for me. :(

Ummm, Rick, it's not just you. LOL! :-D This game is soooo good, and sooo hard. It's staggering what Carl was able to create. :thumbsup:

For the love of god man, play them! :-D

Its ironic when i found out my collection was tossed i order a console and some few loose games to play then I started collecting boxed games then sealed ones, then youmtold me about variants and the collection spiral continues. I am planning on playing the, thats why o get loose cartridge lots,too plus i have a few loose consoles that came with them. So i have no excuse not to play them?

If anyone else wants to post gameplay footage, I'd be happy to offer some more tips. :-)

seems like the site does not allow posting of pics or vids via ipad. If it is possible to post pics and vids i still havemt figure it out. I think im getting a waterdown version of AA via ipad

If anyone else wants to post gameplay footage, I'd be happy to offer some more tips. :-)

seems like the site does not allow posting of pics or vids via ipad. If it is possible to post pics and vids i still havemt figure it out. I think im getting a waterdown version of AA via ipad

i have same prob wih iphone. i think it is an apple limitation

Excellent video! Nice to see others appreciating how nice these gatefold boxes truly are (as well as all of the rest of the components). Truly a first class release.

I ordered two one to play and one thats going into my missle silo.

Excellent video! Nice to see others appreciating how nice these gatefold boxes truly are (as well as all of the rest of the components). Truly a first class release.

It's appropriate that you post my 'Unboxing' video here IntellivisionDude as it was your gameplay video that inspired me to do it. I love all your videos and your passion for Intellivision is inspiring. Keep 'em coming.

• Like 1

Great video IntellivisionDude! I finally was able to play this masterpiece last night and wow, what an amazing job Carl did. I have never been very good at DK, but am thoroughly enjoying D2k regardless. I agree that the boxes are fantastic.

It's appropriate that you post my 'Unboxing' video here IntellivisionDude as it was your gameplay video that inspired me to do it. I love all your videos and your passion for Intellivision is inspiring. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks thanks thanks much appreciated. There are still some Intellivision games i have never done gameplay for. But not sure what i should do next.