IGNORED

Voltron - Speed Collector and speed poster

Rev

Go to the main forum section and then scroll down to the bottom and you will see where it says 'todays top 20 posters' ...Here is the link: http://www.atariage....s&section=stats

i have been the top poster many a day. actually at this moment I am number 3 spammer..i mean poster....

Edited by revolutionika

Go to the main forum section and then scroll down to the bottom and you will see where it says 'todays top 20 posters' ...Here is the link: http://www.atariage....s&section=stats

i have been the top poster many a day. actually at this moment I am number 3 spammer..i mean poster....

But you two are spending so much time posting, when do you have time to scan Ebay?

But you two are spending so much time posting, when do you have time to scan Ebay?

Muliti processor tablets. I come check market place too. 3 seconds after they posted the sale of cuttel cart i was paying the guy for it.

im missing spiker, tutankham, diner and defender

3 aren't too hard to find, 1 is, although today this happened!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?! No words.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307433230571?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130743323057&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I lost that auction i put up 1k for it. but i got sniped.

Hard to believe someone would put up $1000 for that and finish 3rd.

I have to admit I was surprised at that one.

3 aren't too hard to find, 1 is, although today this happened!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?! No words.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307433230571?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130743323057&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I lost that auction i put up 1k for it. but i got sniped.

Hard to believe someone would put up $1000 for that and finish 3rd.

I have to admit I was surprised at that one.

Cant win them all

Well i sense two arent hard to find, i found two of the four but im lookjng for at least box on defender and diner. but tutankham and spiker are nowhere to be found. Time to invoke the nuclear option. :)

holi macaroni, cmart has moved to second place, and bumped down rev.

Cmart is on fire posting and buying rare crap!

i dont thinks he is posting for rest of the nite. i hear he is taking the rare games he got today into his undisclosed underground bunker