IGNORED

plus bonus.

voltron

So lately i been getting my games and every so often i get a message that for my fast payment they are going to send me a bonus game. Well i got one such package opened it up and it had a bonus atari game. Different order different vendor same thing im gonna get a bonus game. open it up and there is an atari game. Third order, different vendor, no connection to the other two, send me my games along with an Atari game. Whats going on? Is there a conspiracy by atari-ites? :) or do they know i have a system changer for my intv and are just sending me games to use with my system changer. Two of the games look like fun, so i need to set up the system changer.

So lately i been getting my games and every so often i get a message that for my fast payment they are going to send me a bonus game. Well i got one such package opened it up and it had a bonus atari game. Different order different vendor same thing im gonna get a bonus game. open it up and there is an atari game. Third order, different vendor, no connection to the other two, send me my games along with an Atari game. Whats going on? Is there a conspiracy by atari-ites? :) or do they know i have a system changer for my intv and are just sending me games to use with my system changer. Two of the games look like fun, so i need to set up the system changer.

What were the Atari games you got?

Today i got flash gordon, previously i got two atari donkey kongs, alsongot journey of the planets, super challenge football. Well it was free so i aint complaining, plusmi got mpre stuff to try on the system changer and videoplexer.

which vendor was it? I'd put him in my favorites: I always pay very fast but never got a bonus game... :(

Same here, i usually pay the very second i win the auction and i never get bonuses. But i guess i don't win enough of them. ;)

lol! some have even sent candy with the game.

which vendor was it? I'd put him in my favorites: I always pay very fast but never got a bonus game... :(

Same here, i usually pay the very second i win the auction and i never get bonuses. But i guess i don't win enough of them. ;)

Hmm didn't you get a burgertime shirt as a bonus once ?

I think I've purchased things from Topol77 before. Don't remember what though.

The only freebie I ever got was an Atari Touch Me handheld that was sent with a Channel F I bought when, after I'd already paid, the seller discovered an issue with one of the controllers or something. Pretty awesome freebie, I'd say. A Touch Me isn't exactly a throw-away item.

I think I've purchased things from Topol77 before. Don't remember what though.

The only freebie I ever got was an Atari Touch Me handheld that was sent with a Channel F I bought when, after I'd already paid, the seller discovered an issue with one of the controllers or something. Pretty awesome freebie, I'd say. A Touch Me isn't exactly a throw-away item.

yeah topol always sends bonus, and maybe its bc i purchased so much stuff from him seconds after he list the item.