IGNORED

OMG! Cmart scored an Aquarius Zero In!

the-topdog

So, top dog , if you took an educated guess. How many copies of this game are in collectors hands? Of course some still are up in some old lady's attic or something. How many have you seen in you Aquarius collecting days? ........also did this game ever have a box?

In person I have NEVER seen a Zero In... but there are three collectors that I know of that have one and just one with a box (a collector in Europe that gave Jay and I the only manual scan known at this time). Those are just the ones I know about, if anyone has ever seen more or know of any other boxed ones, I'd be delighted to hear about them (It would give me hope since I have only decrypetd 5% of Cmart's deadlock code on the vault doors in his underground lair in three years)

You can see the box and manual and overlays on my website http://www.geekvintage.com/mattel-aquarius-cartridge-zero-in.php the scans were provided by the European guy.

Edited by the-topdog

I had a good day today. My PayPal account didn't. :) I got three notable items today. 2 for the Aquarius and one for the Intellivision. Yay.

i read you, i got some intv stuff from the same guy today ,but my paypal took a hit.

Edited by voltron

In person I have NEVER seen a Zero In... but there are three collectors that I know of that have one and just one with a box (a collector in Europe that gave Jay and I the only manual scan known at this time). Those are just the ones I know about, if anyone has ever seen more or know of any other boxed ones, I'd be delighted to hear about them (It would give me hope since I have only decrypetd 5% of Cmart's deadlock code on the vault doors in his underground lair in three years)

You can see the box and manual and overlays on my website http://www.geekvintage.com/mattel-aquarius-cartridge-zero-in.php the scans were provided by the European guy.

Ummm. The underground lair codes change daily..... :)

I had a good day today. My PayPal account didn't. :) I got three notable items today. 2 for the Aquarius and one for the Intellivision. Yay.

i read you, i got some intv stuff from the same guy today ,but my paypal took a hit.

Did you buy the Super Cobra and the LF 2? That was a really nice Super Cobra and a pretty solid LF2. If you'd stop buying for just a second I could probably sell you some stuff at good prices. Lol! :) you're too much of a moving target.

You know he has to have a huge collection,,, I was able to piece together a "cargo manifest" from his paper shreadder... it says "$597 freight for moving Spikers from shelf unit B4 to shelf unit MX439"

Damnit! My security is showing leaks. :mad:

What else could you have possibly gotten for the Intellivision??? :)

A new and improved LF1. :)

Edited by cmart604

Dude, you're supposed to be finding me a LF2! ;)

Darn your hoarding again. :) save some stuff for the rest of us. Well if you put up your other LF lets us know first.

I think he found it, but I grabbed it not knowing that was cmart buying all the other good stuff.

Doing my best buddy, doing my best. :)

Darn your hoarding again. :) save some stuff for the rest of us. Well if you put up your other LF lets us know first.

:) actually, I recently sold my only other CIB LF1 to a certain someone on AA recently. I have a few loose copies. My CIB copy isn't bad, this one looked really nice and was priced right where it should be.

:) actually, I recently sold my only other CIB LF1 to a certain someone on AA recently. I have a few loose copies. My CIB copy isn't bad, this one looked really nice and was priced right where it should be.

:-D ..and it was much appreciated

Any loose tutankham?