IGNORED

cmarts.....

voltron

Ok rumor has it that Cmart has hoarded 80 percent of all intellivision games and has them hidden in some undisclosed under ground bunker. Any ideas where his undisclosed bunker might be? I hear it may be in the Yukon some where. Other have told me he has managed to find a way to antartica and his bunker is there. What are your guess to the where abouts of cmarts underground storage bunker? I personally think they are in the yukon somewhere

The truth is, all what we think is ours, belong to cmart´s collection, he borrowed it only to us.

That would explain how the games on my shelf always wind up back in alphabetical order each morning, no matter how much of a mess I make out of them. Cmart, maybe next time you could let the dog outside, so it doesnt pee in the garage?

The truth is, all what we think is ours, belong to cmart´s collection, he borrowed it only to us.

That would explain how the games on my shelf always wind up back in alphabetical order each morning, no matter how much of a mess I make out of them. Cmart, maybe next time you could let the dog outside, so it doesnt pee in the garage?

yah, for the love of god keep them in order! I don't have time to keep doing all this stuff for you guys. Sorry about the dog, I got distracted alphabetizing your overlays. :-D

I located one of his storage vaults back in January http://www.atariage....50#entry2442347 but it has a for sale sign on it noiw.

good eyes, But i was told by reliable sources Cmart will throw out decoys to get you off tract, so be careful that may be his decoy bunker with just a stockpile of Las Vegas Poker and blackjack. I heard he has one bunker with 97% of all Spiker ever made.

Thought that was 99.3% of all Spikers...

He has 2.3% of the spikers on hand. He uses them as negotiating tools during a trade for ultra rare intellivsion hardware, like a boxed keyboard component or a sealed videoplexer.

There is a legend of a single man who managed to smuggle himself into Cmart's receiving area by hiding in a crate of incomming Stadium Mud Buggies... he managed to snap this pcture on the incomming shipment table before Cmart's drones killed him... he was a brave soul and we salute his courage... his dying words were "there are 17 other tables like yeaaaaarggghhhh"

post-24636-0-55266600-1345046616_thumb.jpg

Edited by the-topdog
  • Like 1

There is a legend of a single man who managed to smuggle himself into Cmart's receiving area by hiding in a crate of incomming Stadium Mud Buggies... he managed to snap this pcture on the incomming shipment table before Cmart's drones killed him... he was a brave soul and we salute his courage... his dying words were "there are 17 other tables like yeaaaaarggghhhh"

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Poor guy, he was just trying to help the rest of us get some Spikers! for x mas.