IGNORED

Random Intellivision Videos

If you look closely throughout the video at certain points you will see the rarest of rare Intellivision games, systems, accessories, etc. All the holy grails.

I hate myself for not going this year! :) so many cool items there, that Sylvania display unit was sick! The sealed French unit, the bilingual CDN Lock'n'chase INTV2 box which I missed out on earlier this year, a sealed Mexican Frog Bog, some small box Stonix and OO's??, a boxed INTV2 dust cover, what appeared to be Chris Neiman's white INTV, and some other very cool stuff. A few things missing though, no boxed Digiplay 1 or 2, or any of the new homebrews. Very cool stuff though.

Mexican Frog Bog? Holi Macaroni. I am walking distance from the Fence. I should cross over into mexico and start searching for Mexican variants.

Yep. As long as you get two copies of each game! :)

So there is a mexican variant? Because i know people on the other side who i can have buy it, if i can find it. do younhave picts of the box? mor links so i can start looking into it as well.

I seriously hope they have CGE again next year in Vegas as I really need to go and just film everything INTV related in much more depth than these all encompaasing ones do. While it's cool to get an overview of the whole show and the museum stuff, I'd like an INTV focused one.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice insight in the game industry of 1982:

Very nice indeed. I love these videos, they're like a window in time to see how things were back when the industry was starting. I was a little kid back then, so my vantage point was obviously different. I find it very interesting to see it from the business side.

-dZ.

You are welcome Intellivision Dude......the 'Photographs' lie is just so they don't fold over the envelope even though it has cardboard in it!

I am glad to see it got there in one piece. i look forward to seeing the assembled box with the cart/manual and overlays inside.

It is assembled but i didn't do the best of jobs. It's far from perfect. I'll see about doing a video. I almost ruined the cartridge slot. :-o