IGNORED

Stagnation

voltron

Isn't stagnation the worst? Your close to finishing your collection and those last few games elude you for a long time. Two games are eluding me Tutankham and Spiker. Spiker is no suprise but where in the world are the Tutankhams? How many of you found yourself in stagnation as you approached the 125 mark? How many are stillin stagnation?

Me.

I go through cycles, though, where I'll buy a bunch of stuff, and then get away from actively collecting for several months, then come back and get more for my collection, and back and forth like that.

I'm just past the 100 game mark, and the last ones I need are mostly really rare, spendy items (although there are a couple of commons I still need, like Motocross and Chess, go figure). The only Intellivision game I REALLY want though is Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling. Stuff like Spiker or Triple Challenge or Super Cobra or Tutankham would just be icing on the cake.

Voltron, many of us had to wait years to find those last few games.

In fact, when my Spiker came up last year, it was the first one that had shown up for a few years on eBay.

After I got mine, 5 or 6 more hit eBay later that year.

Last year was actually a crazy year for all the AAA premium titles showing up, many of us completed our 125 CIB just last year.

I know I've got at least one extra CIB Tutankham, maybe two.

I also know I have at least one extra LF2, so maybe I can help you and Dryfter out.

lmao.

Ok, I am working really hard to finally get some kind of collection picks done for the 125 CIB Club. (The kick in the ass I needed, been putting it off too long)

Once I have the pics, and they're posted, it might be easier for you to go through them and pick out what you want.

I could just send you a pile of games, but there's no point if I'm sending you things you don't want to play.

In the meantime, if there is anything specific you really want just let me know.

(shelves aren't as well stocked as Cmart Inc., but there is lots. I'm kind of like the small mom and pop shop that went out of business when Walmart came to town, except it was Cmart, not Walmart, lol)

Edited by ghsqb

Voltron, you got all the games too fast! Well, now you can start on the homebrews and endless variation, which are very fun to learn about and collect.

I dont have all the games i am at 121 of the four i can get two but im waiting for a nice cib. but tutankham and spiker elude me. so im stuck.

In fact, when my Spiker came up last year, it was the first one that had shown up for a few years on eBay.

Last year was actually a crazy year for all the AAA premium titles showing up, many of us completed our 125 CIB just last year.

I also know I have at least one extra LF2, so maybe I can help you and Dryfter out.

kewl, well i dont have any games you may need, but if your willing to sell one let me know.

lmao.

Ok, I am working really hard to finally get some kind of collection picks done for the 125 CIB Club. (The kick in the ass I needed, been putting it off too long)

Once I have the pics, and they're posted, it might be easier for you to go through them and pick out what you want.

I could just send you a pile of games, but there's no point if I'm sending you things you don't want to play.

In the meantime, if there is anything specific you really want just let me know.

(shelves aren't as well stocked as Cmart Inc., but there is lots. I'm kind of like the small mom and pop shop that went out of business when Walmart came to town, except it was Cmart, not Walmart, lol)

LOL! :-D Cparsley, I honestly didn't know you were playing emulation for all this HSC stuff. :-o That is a travesty of biblical proportions. I'm sure ghsqb and I can get you hooked up, I'm more than happy to send some stuff your way. Why don't the three of us head to PM?

It took me 12 years to get my CIB collection, and I think 3 or so to get the mixed 125. The variations, on the other hand, will likely take forever since we keep finding new stuff.

It took me 12 years to get my CIB collection, and I think 3 or so to get the mixed 125. The variations, on the other hand, will likely take forever since we keep finding new stuff.

125 cib is gonna take me a long time. im only headed to mixed 125 which is not as hard.