IGNORED

White Intellivision model 2609

voltron

There are only two to my knowledge, I own one, the other is owned by Chris Neiman, as Cmart told. Don't confuse them with the Tutorvision.

Mine is entirely white, Neiman's one has black controllers and looks in better conditions (both photos are posted).

Mine is surely some sort of original prototype, I examined accurately it and I exclude it is "manipulated", you can check that the plastic is also aged.

There are only two to my knowledge, I own one, the other is owned by Chris Neiman, as Cmart told. Don't confuse them with the Tutorvision.

Mine is entirely white, Neiman's one has black controllers and looks in better conditions (both photos are posted).

Mine is surely some sort of original prototype, I examined accurately it and I exclude it is "manipulated", you can check that the plastic is also aged.

Hi Alex, where/when did you get yours if you dont mind me asking?

I don't sell any piece of my collection, as I'll open an intellivision museum n Rome on next months. :)

When exactly Alex? I'm going to Italy in September.....what is your security going to be like? I might have to bring a bigger suitcase. :-D

I don't sell any piece of my collection, as I'll open an intellivision museum n Rome on next months. :)

When exactly Alex? I'm going to Italy in September.....what is your security going to be like? I might have to bring a bigger suitcase. :-D

May be it will be ready on first months of 2013. I am buying the offices but I'll have to renovate them.

It will be on two floors. The top floors with all my intellivison collection properly displayed with labels to explain every piece.

The ground floor with 6-7 locations where visitors can play all retrogame platforms surely intellivision, colecovision, commodore 64, amiga 500 and of course PC with DOS box installed.

Also a library where can be consulted all italian videogames magazines and major US magazines on 1982/1985 (Electronic Games, Electronic Fun, etc.).

May be it will be ready on first months of 2013. I am buying the offices but I'll have to renovate them.

It will be on two floors. The top floors with all my intellivison collection properly displayed with labels to explain every piece.

The ground floor with 6-7 locations where visitors can play all retrogame platforms surely intellivision, colecovision, commodore 64, amiga 500 and of course PC with DOS box installed.

Also a library where can be consulted all italian videogames magazines and major US magazines on 1982/1985 (Electronic Games, Electronic Fun, etc.).

That sounds awesome. I will need to return to Italy in 2013 then. Once you get it up and running please post pics here.