IGNORED

alphabetical order

voltron

It's funny., I am starting to take pics for the 125 Club, and mine are all organized alphabetically, but most collection pictures I've seen, people group them by publisher.

At the moment my are random but i been wanting to do alphabetcal, but then i want to keep the sealed ones independent of the rest.

Mine are by publisher as well, and within the Mattel games, they are by "Networks" (Action, Space, Sport, Arcade, etc) and alphabetically within the Network...

So what do you do if you have a space armada under the action network and one under the space network? :)

Mine are by publisher as well, and within the Mattel games, they are by "Networks" (Action, Space, Sport, Arcade, etc) and alphabetically within the Network...

So what do you do if you have a space armada under the action network and one under the space network? :)

Put one in each. :thumbsup:

What if you have a loose Space armada cartridge and dont know if it goes in space or action? This is getting confusing :)

Put one in each. :thumbsup:

What if you have a loose Space armada cartridge and dont know if it goes in space or action? This is getting confusing :)

A loose game? Do those even exist? :-D

My loose games are not sorted by network but color and cart shape.

I have my original 125 sorted by publisher (and by network within Mattel, with the 1983 games, the ECS, the Intellivoice and INTV games grouped as well.

My variations are on separate shelves, as are most of my sealed games, unless I don't have a great CIB for my original 125.

I'm considering separating the Mattel and INTV variations so as to put the full set of INTV games together.

My Digiplay 30 are together, and my Digiplay doubles and beyond are on a separate shelf with my Digiplay systems as you can see in my thread.

The rest of the language variations are also all grouped by each respective language, staring with the Bandai ones, as well as the French Canadian, German, Italian, Dutch and Australian ones.

My white International ones have their own shelf space, beside the CBS/Coleco variations, right above the homebrew shelf, and the Imagic International and Parker Bros French CDN and International ones below them.

Oh yah, the Sears ones have their own shelf too, and the extras of most of what I just listed also have a place in plastic tubs.

My doubles, triples, etc of notable games are also on shelves, whereas my extra CIBs of common games are in large plastic tubs. My loose carts are either waiting to become homebrew shells if they're very common or if uncommon are in tubs together, or if rarer, they're cleaned and bagged in a ziplock and put in a tub waiting to head off to an AA member with the right amount of $ in their Paypal account. :)

My common and uncommon sealed games have their own shelving unit too, with the rarest sealed games mingling with their CIB brethren on shelves with doors to protect them. :)

As for the red Space Battle and Armada, I have my red Space Battle as part of my original 125, and I'll have to check if I have the red or blue Space Armada as part of the 125. The other one is with my variations.

Now you guys understand why it takes me so long sometimes to take pics or get my hands on games easily, I think I might have too many! :)

The rest of the language variations are also all grouped by each respective language, staring with the Bandai ones, as well as the French Canadian, German, Italian, Dutch and Australian ones.

At last someone else who recognises "strine" as a seperate language

• Like 1

I have my original 125 sorted by publisher (and by network within Mattel, with the 1983 games, the ECS, the Intellivoice and INTV games grouped as well.

My variations are on separate shelves, as are most of my sealed games, unless I don't have a great CIB for my original 125.

I'm considering separating the Mattel and INTV variations so as to put the full set of INTV games together.

My Digiplay 30 are together, and my Digiplay doubles and beyond are on a separate shelf with my Digiplay systems as you can see in my thread.

My white International ones have their own shelf space, beside the CBS/Coleco variations, right above the homebrew shelf, and the Imagic International and Parker Bros French CDN and International ones below them.

Oh yah, the Sears ones have their own shelf too, and the extras of most of what I just listed also have a place in plastic tubs.

My doubles, triples, etc of notable games are also on shelves, whereas my extra CIBs of common games are in large plastic tubs. My loose carts are either waiting to become homebrew shells if they're very common or if uncommon are in tubs together, or if rarer, they're cleaned and bagged in a ziplock and put in a tub waiting to head off to an AA member with the right amount of $ in their Paypal account. :)

My common and uncommon sealed games have their own shelving unit too, with the rarest sealed games mingling with their CIB brethren on shelves with doors to protect them. :)

As for the red Space Battle and Armada, I have my red Space Battle as part of my original 125, and I'll have to check if I have the red or blue Space Armada as part of the 125. The other one is with my variations.

Now you guys understand why it takes me so long sometimes to take pics or get my hands on games easily, I think I might have too many! :)

I've always imagined that each publisher has t's own room in the vault as well....

• Like 1

May we see some partial collection pics? I understand cmart604. ;-) Okay voltron how about some picks before the Atari fans start showing us more of theirs?

My collection is not extensive. Im just working on the first 125. I will post picks once I have at least 124. But my count is unofficially at 121 since many of the games are still in transit and I cant count them officially until they are in my hand. I still need an intellivision GTE sylvania loose or cib, so im still searching for a console. I one won never recieved it and the post office marked it as delivered. I belive the sender sent it bc Ihad recieved many games from them with no issues. But once i hit the 124 and I get a camera I will post them. My ipad has a camera but it only offer me a water down versionof AA and wont allow upload of pics or vid.