IGNORED

I got me a Intellivision Music Synthesizer

Nice! I have one too. I got too many projects in progress, but I've always wanted to develop something for Intellivision.

My dream would be to have some sequencer software on the Intellivision and use this as the master keyboard,

with some extra hardware for CV/gate output (midi sucks).

Here is my setup:

intellivision_with_synth.jpg

Nice! I have one too. I got too many projects in progress, but I've always wanted to develop something for Intellivision.

My dream would be to have some sequencer software on the Intellivision and use this as the master keyboard,

with some extra hardware for CV/gate output (midi sucks).

Here is my setup:

intellivision_with_synth.jpg

Send me a PM if you want to collaborate. I'm currently planning on something like that.

Someone commented on my video and said my synthesizer is not suppose to sound like that because theirs didn't. So i guess sometime in the far far future maybe i can get it repaired. If it can be fixed.

Or i can leave it and have a unique sounding synthesizer. ;)

Yeah, I left that comment. I have no idea why it sounds like that though. The thing with the synthesizer is that it's polyphonic, using all six sound channels. Those keys that sound wrong on yours plays more than one channel for some reason, you can hear it's atleast two different pitches. It should only be one channel per key you press down, so you can play up to six keys at once.

Someone find this guy and hurt him for disrespecting his synthesizer. I almost can't watch this. :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXtgYO3z2bk

UGH! He's treating it like a regular controller. Scratch that, I don't even treat my controller like that. Nice Synth btw dude. I need to post my video on here.

Someone commented on my video and said my synthesizer is not suppose to sound like that because theirs didn't. So i guess sometime in the far far future maybe i can get it repaired. If it can be fixed.

Or i can leave it and have a unique sounding synthesizer. ;)

First thing would be to test on another ecs. Need to narrow down the problem