IGNORED

Rubik's Cube

roadrunner

Someone on this site has surely been watching that, and will soon lose their mind that you pointed this out. I have seen it happen before, and it will soon happen again I'm certain. On a personal level, thank for pointing that out, I'll get my bid on soon enough.\

Nevermind, a little bit of looking showed that this is one of those "rare" games that isn't really all that costly.

Reseller calvinwestbrook won it.

permart14 was second, that has to reseller too. He's been buying up a ton of stuff recently.

How do you know this? There is a secret here I don't know yet I'm sure of it.

It's a little bit of a hobby i have.

Those 2 id's have been popping up all over the place.

If you get outbid for something or are watching an item to see what it sells for,

wait for the buyer or seller to leave feedback to find out who it is.

Edited by roadrunner

Not sure I understand exactly what you are asking. It would seem like you are talking about posting links to auctions that might have slipped under the radar. If that is what you are talking about you are sure to tick someone off sooner or later but who cares? They are getting upset because they are suddenly aware they will have to bid in a fair auction instead of having the advantage of being to only person bidding.

That said I big on stuff I'm not in a hurry to share all the time. If someone was to "out" it I couldn't be upset about it, but I have no reason to do this to myself. If I can get an advantage I'll take it :D .

I personally can't stand people "outing" auctions. Coming from the vintage comic book and vintage toy collecting communities it's not only frowned upon but pretty much reviled.

People like to get deals and "find" stuff in lots on eBay that others might have missed.

Someone who's sole purpose seems to be creating threads that point out specific auctions with gems hidden in them is not something I think is right.

Just my opinion, of course.

Peace,

Chip