IGNORED

Anti-Anti sniper tactics

voltron

Ok I got ready at an akward time for some sniper action on some items I have been watching in another country. Anyway I noticed that someone finally placed a bid, and I was ready for battle and snipping actions. Well I have sniped succesfully at this location before but today was different. Bc of the way I have to access the auction there is abot a 20 sec delay from the real time, so I have to time my sniping action just right or will lose on time. But I was prepared for all of this. Anyway the clock is ticking down at t minus 25 secs (corrected for the lag) I placed my bid. Then an anti sniping phenomenon took place. I was schocked the clock added 5 minutes. and more bids started appearing.

hmmm they redid the auction site to prevent sniping. So to win the auction I had to drop an A-bomb.. Ok so I won this auction, but there were 9 more items I was bidding on all with in minutes of each other so I had to adjust my tactics. I quickly went to my account and reloaded more funds. And decided that maybe sniping wont work well, at the five minute mark I placed a bid on the second item and the clock added 5 minutes. So now I realize there is a time for the clock to reset and not reset with five extra mintues. on the second item I became the highest bidder but when we got to t-30 seconds (18 new bids appeared) and the clock did not reset, so i had to drop another a bomb at t minus 5 to win.

Auction #3 9:59 minutes remaing I place my bid clock adds five minuites and the same thing at t-30 sec a bunch of bids appear and another A bomb was needed win.

auction #4. 10:05 minutes remaining, clock did not reset (this auction finished before #3) and at t-30 the bids appeared and another a bomb was required.

Auction #5 I decided to outbid just before the clock hits the ten min mark to prevent the addition of the five mintues and just hold off to fire again until the last 30 secs when the other snipers fire. A succesful auction

auction 6 to 9 same as 5

Auction 10. I have to go into work and I cant be online. Do I want this item or not? Well if I do I must drop a super nuke and hope, or just accept the fact that I cnat compete the way i want to on this auction, so I decided to....

Are you bidding on ebay?

I never heard of them adding 5 minutes to an auction....

You are hardcore dude!

Japan auction. It never added 5 min before. today it did. if a bid is made with less the ten minutes it added 5 minutes. basically it force you into making a bid at just over ten, or else add five minutes if youmtrying to snipe