IGNORED

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Who is...

voltron

Back from the protos I would assume that the german version of the international demo cart is ultra rare.

Surely it is the rarer among the four released (green, blue, red the other ones), but surely there are at least five around in the world.

Tutorvision cartridges or Spelling Challenge cassette (just like keyboard component red and black demo cassettes) are ones of a kind.

Commando for the Tutorvision.

Sean Kelly had one of these for sale at MGC a couple of years ago. I have no idea what he wanted for it and he wouldn't tell me how/where he got it.

I don't know how much he wanted for it. I didn't bother to ask since I knew there was no way I could have afforded it anyway. It could have been a million dollars for all I cared.

Did you actually burn a "proto" for Carol? I always thought you just released the beta roms for testing but having said that you should burn a final beta of Carol, label it "prototype" and sell it on Ebay for a big pile of money. I am sure Cmart, Rev, and Voltron would be keen bidders.

Seems like something I would do. :-D

Do you include T-cards and related items in your list? Those are nearly one-of-a-kind.

I've got a few socketed EPROM boards from the 4-Tris / Space Patrol prototyping days too... That's right, actual Space Patrol socketed EPROM prototypes!

One of them escaped into the wild in a very nice package. I sent it out to a reviewer that wrote the article "The Many Faces of Moon Patrol." I actually set it up as a multicart in-shell, with two switches in the label area, and a cut-out window on the top accommodate the EPROM. I forget what four games are on there. I'm sure Space Patrol and 4-Tris are both on there. I forget what other two games would be on there, since the board can hold four games controlled by switches.

In any case, if you spot it, it's a legitimate cart that escaped my labs into the wild, and you can rest assured it's completely unique. :-)

Ok, I looked back through my email. It appears I misremembered. I sent just Space Patrol on one cart, and a second cart with plain dip-switches to select between 4-Tris, Stonix, Same Game & Robots, and Minehunter, with cutouts in the shell for EPROM and the DIP switches. One cart, all four original Intelligentvision games. :-)

I don't know what I did with the cart that has the two switches in the label area. Maybe it's still buried in all my junk. :-)

I think the four game version got made into a limited run of carts.....these were white labeled....

Ignoring the KC and Tutorvision games for a second, I'd say of the commercially released games for the Intellivision itself, possibly French Super Cobra and Super Series Baseball off the top of my head are likely the rarest and hardest to find. I'd agree that the CIB German demo cart is the rarest of those. There actually haven't been that many CIB test and demo carts posted on ebay for a while come to think of it.

I think the four game version got made into a limited run of carts.....these were white labeled....

Pics or it didn't happen!

And I know a couple people have seen this one:

http://spatula-city....p_multicart.gif

jlp_multicart.gif

:-D I thought you might say that....

post-25458-0-17847400-1345914960_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-69314100-1345914961_thumb.jpg

Awesome! I either wasn't aware or had forgotten that Chris and co. had made these. Coolness!

Yeah my own switches-in-the-label cart that I made for myself had the switches centered. But, it was a similar principle. The multicart w/ dipswitches that I had sent out as a review copy actually has a socketed EPROM and a window cut in the top of the shell. It actually looks kinda cool. I don't know if I have any pictures of it. If I don't, the world may never get to see it. I suppose I could make another one.

jlp_multicart.gif

post-25458-0-17847400-1345914960_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-69314100-1345914961_thumb.jpg

Awesome! I either wasn't aware or had forgotten that Chris and co. had made these. Coolness!

Yeah my own switches-in-the-label cart that I made for myself had the switches centered. But, it was a similar principle. The multicart w/ dipswitches that I had sent out as a review copy actually has a socketed EPROM and a window cut in the top of the shell. It actually looks kinda cool. I don't know if I have any pictures of it. If I don't, the world may never get to see it. I suppose I could make another one.

I'd love to see a pic and I think you have my address for shipping for when you make another one. :-D

Could someone please explain what tutorvision and emilyvision is?

Here's a link about the Tutorvision

http://www.atariage....n-found-wgames/

and as for Emilyvision, it's not quite as ummm, serious. See post #24

http://www.atariage....he-white-whale/

http://www.zutco.com/Tutorvision.htm

Some great pictures of the tutorvision from the guy in the AA thread Cmart posted

jlp_multicart.gif

OK, I know I have seen that somewhere.......Ah!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509318421791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250931842179&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

jlp_multicart.gif

OK, I know I have seen that somewhere.......Ah!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509318421791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250931842179&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wonder why they called it a "Cuttle Cart". It has nothing to do with any of Chad's Cuttle Cart products. It's a 4-game cart with four games blown into the EPROM.