IGNORED

The top 10 one-liners of the Intellivision forum

Rev

I am a neophyte so I have lots of questions.

Nothing wrong with that! By the way if we make a thread about you that means you're one of us now. :)

Wait, does that mean I have a shot at becoming a member of the INTV brotherhood? :)

Nothing wrong with that! By the way if we make a thread about you that means you're one of us now. :)

Wait, does that mean I have a shot at becoming a member of the INTV brotherhood? :)

You're already in, just add the verbiage to your signature line. :)

Voltron, man chill out during the weekend. Go to a movie or something--I can't keep up! :)

-dZ.

Not this weekend but next weekend will be on a mini vacation deep in the desert dunes. there is no phone signal there so I doubt there will be internet access.

Voltron, man chill out during the weekend. Go to a movie or something--I can't keep up! :)

-dZ.

Not this weekend but next weekend will be on a mini vacation deep in the desert dunes. there is no phone signal there so I doubt there will be internet access.

Ok, I'll try to keep my iPad charged this weekend, and drink more coffee to keep the pace of your posts. :)

Voltron,

You're cool, I as just teasing. I actually like all this activity in here, makes the community come to life.

I sometimes need to skip some threads because it goes too fast for me at times. That's why I missed the "Emily" thread.

Keep it up! :)

dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

You're already in, just add the verbiage to your signature line. :)

yeah, just add it to your sig and them pm me your address if you want the brotherhood button.

what's it take to be part of the intv BH, and can you still be in the BH if you are in the CV BH?

yes u can. just request pin from rev and put in sig. we dont have dues in this broherhood. been duty free since the beginning. :) however, it is really really hard to not be allowed to join. :grin: Edited by pimpmaul69

When can i order a game. Send me one with the error to :) i like variants. I have cmart syndrome

Although I can imagine that some may consider the faulty games limited "variants," lest anybody thinks this was done on purpose, I am really trying to recall all of them out of personal pride and embarrassment. I really wish it never happened. It is my first game after all. :(

Anyhoo, to answer your question: The bug is fixed, and the game has been fully tested and certified exhaustively. We are now ramping up production of the fixed version. First on the agenda is to send replacement carts to those who already have a faulty copy.

Second, we need to take all the beautiful boxes we produced, and rip the shrink-wrap off them, rip the stickers off the carts to open them, re-program the boards, re-label the carts with fresh stickers, re-package it, and re-shrink-wrap--all of them.

It's a lot of work as you can imagine. We expect to open for sales again around the second week of September.

We'll surely make another announcement in this board, so everybody is aware.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay