IGNORED

Mysterious Song for TurboGrafx-CD shipping now!

Well, it's finally done, after many problems(& years) it's in our hands, & avaible for shipping! For anyone who preordered, I'll just quote Nod/Rover

"If you are among the first 100 orders, you are due a set of bonus items with your order. However, as of right now, the bonus items are not yet finished. You can, however, receive your copy of the game now and have the bonus items shipped to you as soon as they are finished. You can also choose to wait until they are ready. It will be approximately 1 to 2 more weeks' time before they are ready for release. Please let us know which option you'd prefer by sending us a message on Facebook or to "The Old Rover" on pcenginefx.com's forum."

Anyways, the game is out, & we can move on & not look back! :P So forward steam on our Jungle Bros. project. Personally, I have 9 songs(of 26) to finish. I'm going as fast as I can, & I hope to have all songs done early next year. Also, there will be a contest with a playable demo. When it's released, I'll let ya'll know more about it!

http://www.frozenutopia.com/index.html

77v49.jpg

lLJvw.jpg

LoSJk.jpg

G45hl.jpg

Edited by Paranoia Dragon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It still plays roughly the same (but with normal speed now!), but it looks and sounds 100x better. All of the graphics were overhauled, the music was remade/remixed (depending on the track... and one was completely replaced, plus one new one brought in), cutscenes were added, and a whole mess of bonus content, including a bonus minigame, were added. Also, the normal game contains an additional area, and there's now an "EX Game" with an entirely new set of areas, new enemies and equipment, an alternate storyline, and an alternate ending.

So orders are shipping right away at this point?

Yes, Keranu is shipping orders as fast as he can; there's a lot of orders to ship and he's doing it solo so it's not going to be immediate for some but everyone will get their copy. :) Many people who preordered the game are electing to wait until the bonus items are finished at the manufacturer (taking longer than expected due to Isaac) but all the newest domestic orders have already been shipped.

Hello, I just put

"If you are among the first 100 orders, you are due a set of bonus items with your order. However, as of right now, the bonus items are not yet finished. You can, however, receive your copy of the game now and have the bonus items shipped to you as soon as they are finished. You can also choose to wait until they are ready. It will be approximately 1 to 2 more weeks' time before they are ready for release. Please let us know which option you'd prefer by sending us a message on Facebook or to "The Old Rover" on pcenginefx.com's forum."

Hello,

I just put an Order in for 1 copy. Can someone please tell me if I'm among the first 100 orders? If I am, I would like to wait for my bonus items (to save you on s/h)... I don't useFB, and I'm not a member of that forum you mentioned, so please respond to this post in this Forum.

Thank you

I took it from the previous posts in the thread that they are down to only 100 or less left. So I think the majority of those first 100 are pre-order people from long long ago. That's cool with me though. I just want to play a cool little RPG on my Duo :)

Daaaang... did I miss out???

The first 100 orders is referring to the preorder phase, which actually sold out last August. However, Keranu is considering extending the bonus since there are extra materials.

Well, considering I'm not a member of the forum the OP suggested to use as a contact, and I don't use FB for obvious reasons... how am I supposed to find out if I'm getting the bonus materials, or if/when my game is shipped?

thks