IGNORED

Coleco vision game Plastic Enclosure

craigm71

I am going back and forth on my Coleco Vision on how I want to collect. I am thinking of going with all boxes but, of course, this is more money. The other thing I can do is find someone that sells Coleco Vision Game Plastic Enclosure's like they make for other game system then print off my own covers from http://www.colecoboxart.com. Then just find very good game cartages (with manuals and game inlays)

Anyone have an opinion on that? Also, anyone know where to by a Plastic Enclosures? I am having no luck. Thanks!

No they are aimed at the SNES and Genesis era, but if you remove some of the plastic tabs on the inside an Atari or Coleco cart will fit.

http://www.cgquarter.../gamecovers.htm

Considering how many loose carts there are out there, I'd say a similar solution designed specifically for Atari 2600/5200/7800, ColecoVision and Intellivision carts would likely sell very well. :)

No they are aimed at the SNES and Genesis era, but if you remove some of the plastic tabs on the inside an Atari or Coleco cart will fit.

Considering how many loose carts there are out there, I'd say a similar solution designed specifically for Atari 2600/5200/7800, ColecoVision and Intellivision carts would likely sell very well. :)

I mod those cases to fit Atari and ColecoVision carts. I sell them over at www.budgetgamecases.com. I charge very little for bulk orders (over 20), if you don't want to be bothered with modding the cases and handling the artwork yourself (which can be a pain in the neck).

5jk7Vl.jpg

I mod those cases to fit Atari and ColecoVision carts. I sell them over at www.budgetgamecases.com. I charge very little for bulk orders (over 20), if you don't want to be bothered with modding the cases and handling the artwork yourself (which can be a pain in the neck).

5jk7Vl.jpg

Please, scans on my site are for your own use only. Do not use them to make profit.

I chose not to put watermarks on them so that everybody can use them. If I discovered that they are used for profit, I would remove them.

Of course, none of the artworks I scan belong to me. They belong to the artists and the companies they worked for. The goal of this site is to preserve all these souvenirs of the past. All the scans I put online are for you, for your convenience, for free. Not to sell printed boxes.

Please, scans on my site are for your own use only. Do not use them to make profit.

I chose not to put watermarks on them so that everybody can use them. If I discovered that they are used for profit, I would remove them.

Of course, none of the artworks I scan belong to me. They belong to the artists and the companies they worked for. The goal of this site is to preserve all these souvenirs of the past. All the scans I put online are for you, for your convenience, for free. Not to sell printed boxes.

I've never even been to your site before, and, frankly, didn;t even know it existed.. I get my artwork from other sources, or make my own.

Besides, I don;t sell the artwork - I sell the service of putting cases together. I am a transparent business - I have links to my sources on the site, and encourage people to make their own cases. What I do charge for the folks that decide not to make their own cases covers ink, paper, the cases themselves, and a very small fee for the modification process. I'm not trying to profit from or take credit for the work of others. I'm profiting from the work I put into assembling cases, and that is all I take credit for (if I haven't created the cover myself).

That said, I won't be using your artwork. In fact, if people want blank modded cases, I can do that. Then they can put whatever artwork they want in there.

Thanks for assuming that my intentions are genuine.

ADDITIONAL (Edit): The OP clearly stated that he planned to print his own covers AT HOME for HIS USE. Frankly, there's also a link to the same cases that I use and mod right here in the thread - all the components are here, save one.

Here is where you can find open source, free for all, covers for Universal Game Cases for Coleco Vision.

I encourage you to make your own cases, but, if you do not want to mess with the mods, let me know.

Edited by GodzillaIsMyCopilot