IGNORED

ok they filed a claim against me. lol

voltron

Ok I got an email from ebay saying this seller filed a claim against me for not leaving feedback. i was like huh? is this guy an idiot? i had made two purchases from this seller and he did a bait and switch on me. I asked him the intellision game he sent me was not the one in the pic as decribed in the description section. long story short he says the one in the pict was stolen. I was going to give a neutral review, but when i read his neg reviews i saw he has used stolen excuse with others. So i gave him a neg review for bait and switch. on the second item he just cancelled the order. Anyway I did not give any reviews for the second order since it was cancelled. Today i get that email from ebay stating he filed a claim against me for not leaving feedback on the order he had cancelled. So guess what I did to quickly resolve the issue? Yup I left the review, like he wanted :)

Edited by voltron
  • Like 1

Ok I got an email from ebay saying this seller filed a claim against me for not leaving feedback. i was like huh? is this guy an idiot? i had made two purchases from this seller and he did a bait and switch on me. I asked him the intellision game he sent me was not the one in the pic as decribed in the description section. long story short he says the one in the pict was stolen. I was going to give a neutral review, but when i read his neg reviews i saw he has used stolen excuse with others. So i gave him a neg review for bait and switch. on the second item he just cancelled the order. Anyway I did not give any reviews for the second order since it was cancelled. Today i get that email from ebay stating he filed a claim against me for not leaving feedback on the order he had cancelled. So guess what I did to quickly resolve the issue? Yup I left the review, like he wanted :)

hope the review u gave was negafukkintive!

I didn't know you could file a claim on someone for not leaving feedback. Is that legal?

Speaking of which, not enough people leave feedback anymore. I'm still waiting for feedback from 5 people i bought stuff from and 3 people i sold stuff to. And all of them i left feedback for them. I guess i could remind them but i don't feel right doing that. Oh well.

I didn't know you could file a claim on someone for not leaving feedback. Is that legal?

Speaking of which, not enough people leave feedback anymore. I'm still waiting for feedback from 5 people i bought stuff from and 3 people i sold stuff to. And all of them i left feedback for them. I guess i could remind them but i don't feel right doing that. Oh well.

It's so annoying that people don't leave feedback. I've basically stopped using ebay. I've been using Craigslist a lot more lately. I know...I can't get specific games that way...but its better than dealing with jacka$$es on ebay. I'll use it again I'm sure, but my overall usage of it is WAY down.

I didnt think it was possible but i guess there is an Other option for claims and he made have used that. the message I got was an autoreply type of message fom ebay saying the claim was filed and went on to tell me about resolving issue with seller. So I did I left him feedback.

It's so annoying that people don't leave feedback. I've basically stopped using ebay. I've been using Craigslist a lot more lately. I know...I can't get specific games that way...but its better than dealing with jacka$$es on ebay. I'll use it again I'm sure, but my overall usage of it is WAY down.

Well i had

left him a neg feedback for the bait and switch. I didnt leave a feedback for the second order bc he cancelled it. But for some reason he felt it necessary to file a claim on me for not leaving feedback. So I left feedback :)

Edited by voltron

Makes me feel even better that i don't buy from eBay anymore. ;-) Dealing with crap that occurs at eBay was taking years off my life.

But but but Rik... there are so many cool handhelds on ebay :)

yes there is. by the way, what is the device in your avatar?

it's an atari cosmos

http://www.atarimuseum.com/videogames/dedicated/cosmos/cosmos.html

Makes me feel even better that i don't buy from eBay anymore. ;-) Dealing with crap that occurs at eBay was taking years off my life.

But but but Rik... there are so many cool handhelds on ebay :)

yes there is. by the way, what is the device in your avatar?

it's an atari cosmos

http://www.atarimuse...mos/cosmos.html

pretty sweet. wish they had sold them.....

Don't get me wrong, eBAY is a great place to get hard to find stuff, heck, a lot of my best games for my Colecovision i got from eBAY.Plus, if it wasn't for eBAY, i wouldn't have a Wind Up Tower for my Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle.The main reason is $$$, game prices are going through the roof, then the shipping costs!?!?, holy crap!!!.I have been away from eBAY for years.I heard a while back the feedback system changed? the buyer can leave feedback, and not the seller, or was it vice versa or has that changed too? Can anyone elaborate? thank you.

Don't get me wrong, eBAY is a great place to get hard to find stuff, heck, a lot of my best games for my Colecovision i got from eBAY.Plus, if it wasn't for eBAY, i wouldn't have a Wind Up Tower for my Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle.The main reason is $$$, game prices are going through the roof, then the shipping costs!?!?, holy crap!!!.I have been away from eBAY for years.I heard a while back the feedback system changed? the buyer can leave feedback, and not the seller, or was it vice versa or has that changed too? Can anyone elaborate? thank you.

I heard the seller cant leave feedback, from someone here, but they can comment on the feedback a buyer leaves. The guy who pulled the bait and switch on me used sort of claim like when the buyer fails to pay. But I had sent the payment within seconds of the purchase and in the claim he wrote I have not given feedback. He basically filed a bogus claim. I agree that if you are looking for bargains ebay is not the spot. The prices on ebay are no different that what you can get retail. The good thing of ebay is that you may find a rare item, but most of the time you will pay a premium.