IGNORED

Old S'Kool High

OutlawTorn71

I personally would like to put them in each copy of an Elektronite game.......

Unfortunately, it seems that some manuals get nicked right at the top of the manual when the box gets violently thrown around in shipping. I need something to cover the manual so it doesn't catch on the cartridge retention system. So, not only would this be cool, I think it would protect manuals in shipping.

Unfortunately, it seems that some manuals get nicked right at the top of the manual when the box gets violently thrown around in shipping. I need something to cover the manual so it doesn't catch on the cartridge retention system. So, not only would this be cool, I think it would protect manuals in shipping.

I would suggest putting them in comic book bags. I ship a lot of old paper stuff and I use comic and magazine bags of all sizes every day.

• 1 year later...

We are actually on it :-)

I cannot reveal anything... but I'm on it

Did anything ever come of this? I'd still love to see new catalogs get made, it bums me out that Roger never did send me the digital images.

Game Catalogues are a 'nice to have' but I wonder how much benefit for sales they derive.

I MIGHT put a catalogue in a possible big seller like Boulder Dash ® but they definitely won't go in every cartridge, if at all.

A catalogue can be just as expensive as the manual.

I'm not sure on the cost of a manual/catalog, but I once read that the Triton catalogs were available for sale at $2-3 each. I'd pay $3 for the "catalog add-on option" to a new Elektronite game. Just sayin'.

Game Catalogues are a 'nice to have' but I wonder how much benefit for sales they derive.

I MIGHT put a catalogue in a possible big seller like Boulder Dash ® but they definitely won't go in every cartridge, if at all.

A catalogue can be just as expensive as the manual.

Boulder Dash could be your biggest seller so far. With a catalogue included there could the one or other new customer discover your preceded publications.

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1