IGNORED

David P. Chandler "Papa Intellivision" Keyboard Component auction at PRGE

y-bot

I was recently contacted by David P. Chandler's daughter and son-in-law about displaying some of his items at Portland Retro Gaming Expo and helping them sell one of their Keyboard Components. They have three total. One they are never selling, one that functions correctly besides the tape drive and one that is displays a black screen (just like mine.) The extra functioning one will be in the auction at Portland Retro Gaming Expo, Saturday September 29th. They will have a table with a museum of his items on display.

http://papaintellivision.com/

http://retrogamingexpo.com/auction.php

Edited by y-bot

Thanks guys, we're looking at hotels as we speak, and I've explained to my wife what I'm going to look at and she's wrapped her head around what I'm likely going to need to spend on this to hopefully win it. We'll see.... :)

Maybe it would of been better if you just told here you were going to portland to cheat on her .....................versus going to portland to spend 5,000 on an intellivision! ahahahahaahahahahaha

just kidding!!!!

Thanks guys, we're looking at hotels as we speak, and I've explained to my wife what I'm going to look at and she's wrapped her head around what I'm likely going to need to spend on this to hopefully win it. We'll see.... :)

Good luck cmart !

btw.. See if the Kennedy School has a vacancy, awesome place ! :)

• Like 1

Oh, dude, if you win that we totally have to celebrate in style! :thumbsup:

Yah, I can see it now...I'm lucky enough to win it, and then we go get drunk at a pub and I leave it behind! :thumbsup: :-D

pimpmaul lies quietly in the shadows waiting for the moment cmart forgets about the keyboard........

Yah, I can see it now...I'm lucky enough to win it, and then we go get drunk at a pub and I leave it behind! :thumbsup: :-D

LOL, true! Maybe you better ask those hotels what size safe they have in the room so you can lock it up tight! :D

Is this the same keyboard component that went unsold (or rather not met reserve ) at the CGE12 auction? by the description it sounds like maybe the above

gavv

It is not. I believe that one is available for $2000. If anyone is interested in that one contact Rick Weis here on AA. That one has an issue where the image is displayed up and to the left. The one in the PRGE auction includes the original manual and rf extension piece plus it belonged to the creator of the Intellivsion.

Is this the same keyboard component that went unsold (or rather not met reserve ) at the CGE12 auction? by the description it sounds like maybe the above

gavv

It is not. I believe that one is available for $2000. If anyone is interested in that one contact Rick Weis here on AA. That one has an issue where the image is displayed up and to the left. The one in the PRGE auction includes the original manual and rf extension piece plus it belonged to the creator of the Intellivsion.

cool, no problem. Was just curious since that one to be auctioned was displayed at the PRGE table :)

gavv

gavv

cool, no problem. Was just curious since that one to be auctioned was displayed at the PRGE table :)

gavv

That one was going to be in the PRGE auction but Rick has withdrawn it since we were given the oppurtunity to sell Papa Intellivision's. There were potentially going to be 3 available at the show which is just totally bonkers. I could bring mine and we could have 5 on display, lol.

My drones will be flying over you carrying a billion nanobots, when you turn around and forget about your KC my nanobot will Combine and unite to form a megabot Voltron who will grad the KC and bring it to my silo. My second drone will take care of pimpmaul69 in case he gets in the way. :)

Edited by voltron

My drones will be flying over you carrying a billion nanobots, when you turn around and forget about your KC my nanobot will Combine and unite to form a megabot Voltron who will grad the KC and bring it to my silo. My second drone will take care of pimpmaul69 in case he gets in the way. :)

my digital camo is not detectable in your drones night vision cameras. :D

gavv

gavv

That one was going to be in the PRGE auction but Rick has withdrawn it since we were given the oppurtunity to sell Papa Intellivision's. There were potentially going to be 3 available at the show which is just totally bonkers. I could bring mine and we could have 5 on display, lol.

3 available! Mmmmm, so much KC goodness, and so much to choose from. I think you should make that happen! :-D