IGNORED

Dual Ended Halloween and TCM

Gabsters89

Looks like mine, name doesn't ring a bell at all. Funny that every time one of these pops up, nobody takes a picture of the big embossed XONOX on the back. LOL

If you were a lesser man, you could just start making copies and putting them on ebay.. If they really go as high as 200 bucks the 30(if I recall) I paid for mine is chump change! My favorite part of the listing is "This is the only 1 Double Sided Halloween & TCM Cartridge I've ever seen like this !!"

I should do a Pac-Man / Ms. Pac-Man double ender. LOL

"OMG, super rare Atari 2600 Pac-Man / Ms. Pac-Man double ender!!!" BIN $150.00 Make Offer

If you make the label pretty enough, you could sell a Mythicon double ender for $200! ;)

EDIT: Just be sure to add words like RARE and LIMITED EDITION in the title! :D

There is one NTSC Asterix / Obelix double ender out there, I wonder who has that now, that was kind of a pain in the ass to make. There is also a Ultravision double ender out there, Condor Attack / Karate, I think Chicky has that one. And the third one of a kind, would be Eli's Ladder / X-Man. LOL

LOL @ Mythicon

• Like 1

There is one NTSC Asterix / Obelix double ender out there, I wonder who has that now, that was kind of a pain in the ass to make. There is also a Ultravision double ender out there, Condor Attack / Karate, I think Chicky has that one. And the third one of a kind, would be Eli's Ladder / X-Man. LOL

LOL @ Mythicon

I know it's not a one of a kind, but didn't you also make a Malagai/Gauntlet double-ender or was that someone else?

LOL @ Mythicon

I know it's not a one of a kind, but didn't you also make a Malagai/Gauntlet double-ender or was that someone else?

Yes, some Malagai/Gauntlet and some Gauntlet/Confrontation, some even with boxes. I was just listing one-off's.

LOL @ Mythicon

Didn't you do the BOMB quadruple ender?

Looks like mine, name doesn't ring a bell at all. Funny that every time one of these pops up, nobody takes a picture of the big embossed XONOX on the back. LOL

If you were a lesser man, you could just start making copies and putting them on ebay.. If they really go as high as 200 bucks the 30(if I recall) I paid for mine is chump change! My favorite part of the listing is "This is the only 1 Double Sided Halloween & TCM Cartridge I've ever seen like this !!"

Actually, that is not a bad idea. I dont know how easy double ender carts are to come by, but if they were listed in someone's ebay store constantly for reasonable BINs, theat would put a stop to all this silliness

LOL @ Mythicon

Didn't you do the BOMB quadruple ender?

Yes, but not out of XONOX carts.