IGNORED

Star Force

grips03

I've been playing Star Force and got to level 14 and then level 11 today. Any cheat codes for this game? Perhaps a code with the 2nd part of the ship even after you die?

Gulkave is the other one I've been playing.

Neo Geo controller helps a ton, but these games are hard.

I've been playing Star Force and got to level 14 and then level 11 today. Any cheat codes for this game? Perhaps a code with the 2nd part of the ship even after you die?

Nope, sorry. There's not a single hidden code or feature within Star Force. Nothing aside from the minor secret stuff that was in the original SG-1000 game anyhow.

Nope, sorry. There's not a single hidden code or feature within Star Force. Nothing aside from the minor secret stuff that was in the original SG-1000 game anyhow.

What about the infinite lives option that you mention in your Star Force poll thread. You said that Eduardo used it get to the end of the game - or was that only in the earlier version before the ship speed was doubled?

What about the infinite lives option that you mention in your Star Force poll thread. You said that Eduardo used it get to the end of the game - or was that only in the earlier version before the ship speed was doubled?

The infinite lives option was hard-coded into the beta versions, and was removed for the final release candidate.

The infinite lives option was hard-coded into the beta versions, and was removed for the final release candidate.

Thanks for the interesting info - good to know.